No negative nancies! The say something positive thread

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It's Friday!!

Two days closer to Monday...............

I'm thinking we'll finish games this season offensively. I'm hoping clock management takes a back seat and we stop playing to lose. Stomp on the gas and don't look back.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like unicorns and ice cream.

Also, I expect the boys to really improve their run game this year.

scooper

Reaction score
Another: I can't wait to see more of that jitterbug Cole Beasley. He will earn a Chris Berman nickname this year!

Szczepanik

Reaction score
At least Sean Lee's hair looked good on the way down.

In all seriousness, I think we surprise people with how physical of an offense we will have running the ball this year.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Tony Romo...we have been competitive every year with him behind the helm and he will make us compete for the nfc east crown this yr as well

Phoenix

Reaction score
We gots tons and loads of right kind'a guys and I'm excited to see how all their captaincy-abilities translates to this level.

Also, don't look now, but the OL is now better, and Murray had over a 5 yd per carry last year as it was...

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys message board for Dallas Cowboys Fans (short for fanatics!!!!). But yet there's an awful lot of tearing this team, it's players, it's coaches, and it's ownership down.

Your mission, as a tried and true Dallas Cowboys FAN is to post at least one reason why you are excited and optimistic about this upcoming season!

Can you do it????

I'll go first:

I can not wait to see Tony Romo throw behind potentially the best young offensive line in football, and the running lanes they will open for DeMarco Murray!!!

I get giddy just thinking about it!

im excited about the Oline. Some young guys ready to move forward and help their team, we have to get them that QB tho. I love Romo, but time is not on his side.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Im really upbeat about the defense. While Ware was a guy who got you stats, he was never a total dominant guy. He always had some issues against the run. And was bad against a screen. Always left his assignment and got baited by the QB too much.

Im anxious to see how the players react to Linehan and Marinelli.
Im upbeat to see Romo ready to throw so early
I cant wait to see Escobar being used the way he should be used.
Im looking forward to seeing if TW is ready to take that next step
Really looking forward to seeing a very young very good OL making it happen
I already know Martin is going to dominate
Like what they did on the DL in getting alot younger, see if it goes the way they want
Hope we see Lawrence, Gardner, Bishop and Coleman make the 53 roster and contribute

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Garrett having hopefully no, or very limited say, in the offense.
I'm looking forward to how the defense comes together.
Looking forward to having a top 5 Oline, improved offensive game plan and no more excuses for Romo.

JBS

Reaction score
Guess I'm the only one who still gets excited watching Dez. That dude is nasty.