No negative nancies! The say something positive thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A small qualitative research paper could be written about preconceptions for what qualifies as a positive comment--within a positive-only mandated discussion thread.

lol. CowboysZone is the best.

cml750

Reaction score
I doing my best to stay positive that Garrett finally figures it out this year!!!!;)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
They'll be back #1 before long. Garrett has is pointing in the right direction.

Shedding dead weight from the roster. Building the team from the trenches out. It's a good time to be a fan of Americas Team.

Jello Pudding Popsicles for everybody?!

cml750

Reaction score
A small qualitative research paper could be written about preconceptions for what qualifies as a positive comment--within a positive-only mandated discussion thread.

lol. CowboysZone is the best.

and if a negative post only thread was started it would end up in the Rant Zone.;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rant

rant
verb \ˈrant\
: to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger : to complain in a way that is unreasonable
intransitive verb
: to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
: to scold vehemently
transitive verb
: to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion
and if a negative post only thread was started it would end up in the Rant Zone.;)
I don't get it.

Is that not the purpose of the Rant Zone?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If health can be maintained at the QB and RB position, I am excited about what the offense will bring.

Darn, I meant to get in before the English class began.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I laughed at it. So many times I want to go to the Merriam-Webster and copy and paste something here.

Like the misuse of the word worst and worse.

You're good DE.

Frozen700

Reaction score
hmmmm

Well I'm looking forward to seeing what Linehan brings to the table. Hopefully we see more Dez, him moving around, put in positions to succeed(Not just off Raw Talent) and us going to him more overall.

I also hope the 3 yard Out Route to Witten on 3rd and long and scrapped from the playbook.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense is full of weapons and the line is one of the best young units in the league.

Dallas went 5-1 in the NFC East and lost three games by one point even with the worst defense in football. Even if the defense is just a LITTLE better in 2014, why isn't 10-6 possible??

Kilyin

Reaction score
tRwcCC2.gif

And...

dBwpvny.gif

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This is a Cowboys message board for Dallas Cowboys Fans (short for fanatics!!!!). But yet there's an awful lot of tearing this team, it's players, it's coaches, and it's ownership down.

Your mission, as a tried and true Dallas Cowboys FAN is to post at least one reason why you are excited and optimistic about this upcoming season!

Can you do it????

I'll go first:

I can not wait to see Tony Romo throw behind potentially the best young offensive line in football, and the running lanes they will open for DeMarco Murray!!!

I get giddy just thinking about it!

My positive is that as fans..

we are in a rebuilding mode and seeming to be making football decisions and not business decisions to attract media buzz.

I approve of this message.

Thank you.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm most excited about J.J Wilcox. I think this guy will be the answer to our safety problems. He has nothing but room to grow, he missed some training last year due to his mother dying and I think with a full offseason he will be a beast. He was coming on strong before he got hurt and loved how he ran plays down, the one he knocked down in the endzone was a thing of beauty.

Also with Claiborne's personal issues finished and healthy, I think going into his 3rd year he really comes on big time and earns first pro bowl. He has a knack for picking up fumbles and finding the endzone.... now he brings the pick 6 to his arsenal.

OL will beast no doubt but I'm more excited about our OC and DC to see what they bring to this team. Linehan offense will be awesome (Stafford 5000 yard seasons)(Bush 1,000 yard seasons)

We will surprise people, we have some depth and solid options across the board