No Nick Chubb for the Browns against Dallas in week 1

DFWJC

Reaction score
I kind of like Dallas as 2.5 pt underdogs

Not because of this news though. Ford is fine

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ford is damn good too. I don't mind playing Watson. Hés not that great. The key will be stopping their run game.
actually, he can be great but he's super inconsistent and soft, we don't know which one we're getting. don't get it twisted he could be dangerous...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seattle had a nice group of running backs. Shocked we aren’t calling teams who have 3 or 4 running backs.

Shocked I'm shocked that you know whether they are or aren't and I'm also shocked that you don't realize they're gonna wait till after all the cuts because you remember what was said about amari Cooper once you know teams are overloaded at positions and you know they might trade a guy why not just wait for them to cut them we're in no hurry in my opinion to find a running back because you don't even know the status of a running back room because we haven't seen them on the field at the same time and a schemed offense with all our starters in front of them so right now running back is not a concern until it is..

but can you say for certainty that they haven't or dont plan to make calls, unless you have someone that's listening to all the phone calls, you have no idea what is or isn't happening... i mean if you have these recordings please share. the assumptions around here are so thick it's really tough to get through...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shocked I'm shocked that you know whether they are or aren't and I'm also shocked that you don't realize they're gonna wait till after all the cuts because you remember what was said about amari Cooper once you know teams are overloaded at positions and you know they might trade a guy why not just wait for them to cut them we're in no hurry in my opinion to find a running back because you don't even know the status of a running back room because we haven't seen them on the field at the same time and a schemed offense with all our starters in front of them so right now running back is not a concern until it is..

but can you say for certainty that they haven't or dont plan to make calls, unless you have someone that's listening to all the phone calls, you have no idea what is or isn't happening... i mean if you have these recordings please share. the assumptions around here are so thick it's really tough to get through...
I never said they didn't or did make calls. I said i'm shocked they haven't. Maybe they have. I wouldn't know.

rambo2

Reaction score

There is no way that they aren't calling teams to see what they would take.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They have linebackers now.
Im really looking forward to this snap 1

parsons-phillips-Osa-Tank
Liafu-Kendricks-Overshown
Diggs-hooker-Dono-?-Lewis

Damnit!! Bland got hurt i hope they go after a Vet I'm not comfy with Carson at Corner than who in the nickle and dime..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I never said they didn't or did make calls. I said i'm shocked they haven't. Maybe they have. I wouldn't know.
and like i said maybe they do but I'd wait to see them have to be forced to cut 1, there are four or five teams that have some really deep running backs. why not wait at least 4 days and see who gets dropped...

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is no way that they aren't calling.
NO WAY hmm maybe 90% they are 10% they arent YET and like i said maybe they do but I'd wait to see them have to be forced to cut 1, there are four or five teams that have some really deep running backs. why not wait at least 4 days and see who gets dropped...