No OL They Like or Trading Partners - Then What?

conner01

Reaction score
Take the best player available that fits a need today or next season

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Darius Robinson would actually be an awesome pick IMO. Could replace Tank next year and is a really physical presence. Cooper DeJean or Nate Wiggins at corner, Chop Robinson at edge rusher, there’s a few that could surprise people.

That being said, I hope OL is there.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Tons of teams will want to trade up. OL and WR prospects will be getting picked over around 24 and someone will get antsy.

The problem with the OL guys that will likely be left at 24 is the Cowboys don’t seem to like them enough to avoid the trade down. Guys like JPJ, Guyton and any of the RT prospects would only be targeted by the Cowboys in a trade down.

I think Fautanu and Barton are 1a and 1b hopes at 24 with Mims a wild card. Unless those guys are available, there will absolutely be a trade down.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Murphy or Newton would be the highest rated most likely.

mardwin

Reaction score
OL or LB is the pick here but we are going to draft a freaking TE.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have a hard time envisioning that between Mims,Fraizer,Barton,JPJ or even Guyton that one of them are not going to be available and Ive literally heard all those names I think JP Morgan as well. trade down if no takers then LB or DT should be there

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I dont see OL's falling they generally go on runs...every team is looking for OL help..WR's LB's Maybe CB's will all fall before the OL

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This could happen tonight! Who are your players you like?

To get real value with the 24 pick the Cowboy's brain trust must trade out of the pick and gain a possible HIGH 2nd plus a third or fourth to go with it. JJ has to wipe the stink off of last year's NFL draft by drafting smarter this time around.