Video: No one defended Dak

J_Allen

Reaction score
When has this team ever come to his aid? The last time I saw Dallas “fight” for each other is when Amari got into it with Marcus Peters and Talib in the Rams divisional game last year. Dak, Crawford, and some other linemen came to Amari’s defense. This team did not do the same for Dak, nor have I ever seen them stand up for Dak. If this happened to another player, example Zeke, I doubt anyone would come to his aid either. This “we’ve seen them come to his aid” isn’t true and we’re ignoring a locker problem. Something is up and I hope they reveal what’s going on so they can fix it.

They just don't take football as seriously as other teams. It's a big country club. Once you're a Dallas cowboy with several years on your contract or your contract is up and you are extremely marketable for the organization then you're set. Your job is safe and you aren't going anywhere.

It's just a business here. They would rather market the brand than actually hire the right people to win football games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that, and someone could have come over and just get between them and not
draw a penalty, they should protect their qb.
Also it should have been a taunting penalty.
Dallas does not have a tough attitude, and that does hurt them as a team.
they are like a bunch of nice guys, and some of these other teams are gonna bully them.
That is a reflection of their HC.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I noticed that, and someone could have come over and just get between them and not
draw a penalty, they should protect their qb.
Also it should have been a taunting penalty.
Dallas does not have a tough attitude, and that does hurt them as a team.
they are like a bunch of nice guys, and some of these other teams are gonna bully them.
That is a reflection of their HC.

Bingo. Its a team with a soft underbelly. Nobody fears for their jobs and there is no accountability for performance. How the hell does Maher still have a job?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Bingo. Its a team with a soft underbelly. Nobody fears for their jobs and there is no accountability for performance. How the hell does Maher still have a job?

This is a business so why change it if it's bringing in tons of money? It gets bigger and bigger every year.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
When has this team ever come to his aid? The last time I saw Dallas “fight” for each other is when Amari got into it with Marcus Peters and Talib in the Rams divisional game last year. Dak, Crawford, and some other linemen came to Amari’s defense. This team did not do the same for Dak, nor have I ever seen them stand up for Dak. If this happened to another player, example Zeke, I doubt anyone would come to his aid either. This “we’ve seen them come to his aid” isn’t true and we’re ignoring a locker problem. Something is up and I hope they reveal what’s going on so they can fix it.
These fan, made-up conspiracies are juicy. Let us know when something newsworthy from the locker room breaks.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a business so why change it if it's bringing in tons of money? It gets bigger and bigger every year.

It is not about money for Jerry. There comes a saturation point with money where it no longer brings satisfaction. Another billion in Jerry's pocket isn't going to buy him anything he can't buy now...............and really...........what can't he buy? Answer: a super bowl

Jerry wants to win a super bowl and be celebrated more than anything. But, the catch is that he wants to be an integral part of that process so he won't be overlooked again........as he was with Jimmy Johnson who got all the national media attention and credit for those super bowl teams.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don’t think our locker room hates Dak to the extent that they’d build a shrine of Cooper Rush...but something is definitely amiss here with this little fight Dak had with Smith. This team may be a little more hostile towards him than I previously thought. Or maybe the team doesn’t like each other in general. I can’t tell at this point.
This team like each other, stop reading into it.

Eagles built a shrine for Foles so what does that say about Wentz

J_Allen

Reaction score
It is not about money for Jerry. There comes a saturation point with money where it no longer brings satisfaction. Another billion in Jerry's pocket isn't going to buy him anything he can't buy now...............and really...........what can't he buy? Answer: a super bowl

Jerry wants to win a super bowl and be celebrated more than anything. But, the catch is that he wants to be an integral part of that process so he won't be overlooked again........as he was with Jimmy Johnson who got all the national media attention and credit for those super bowl teams.

Well the team can't win as long as he's an integral part so obviously he doesn't want to win that bad.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team like each other, stop reading into it.

Eagles built a shrine for Foles so what does that say about Wentz

It says that Wentz isn’t respected or liked by his team. What does that have to do with Dallas? It appears they don’t respect their QB either. It may not be as bad to the point where their building shrines of other players in the locker room, but you can tell they don’t really respect him or talk to him. Watch the sidelines and you’ll see this whole team is antisocial with each other.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It says that Wentz isn’t respected or liked by his team. What does that have to do with Dallas? It appears they don’t respect their QB either. It may not be as bad to the point where their building shrines of other players in the locker room, but you can tell they don’t really respect him or talk to him. Watch the sidelines and you’ll see this whole team is antisocial with each other.
That's completely false.