Video: No one defended Dak

madcow74

Reaction score
Is it a miracle that every pass that bounces off our receivers goes straight up in the air?!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Most of Tony’s bad throws were the result of his idiot wideouts quitting on or not running correct routes. DP is CONSTANTLY throwing behind guys, under throwing them, or throwing to the wrong shoulder. Tony was twice the QB accuracy-wise #4 will ever be.
Your still butthurt rants are pathetic. Go find another team because Dak is not going anywhere for a very long time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That probably won’t happen until JG is fired.

JG being fired will probably bring a new QB to town......why well no contract so far and if Dak keeps playing like he is there won't be one to tie down the new HC who already knows what the rest of the NFL does .....Dak is not a franchise QB!

Now if its another YES man well Dak might keep his Job......

madcow74

Reaction score
I think troy even said you can go to jail for less than that....very true

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just saw the clip of them jawing...did he need help talking? So people here want an OL to get a penalty for what? Did they not shoot themselves in the foot enough?
Some people esp online like to fancy themselves some type of defenders. Dak don’t need help for no trash talking

phildadon86

Reaction score
That is a damning video, not for Dak but for the team and what players think of Dak. What do you think the Packers would have done if DLaw had done that to Rodgers?
This team LOVES Dak. Multiple players have come out and said they would run thru a wall for him. Including old man Witten. Take your agenda elsewhere

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We need a Kevin Gogan/Eric Williams type.

A mean person who doesn’t get nice just because he’s now a millionaire.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
about maher, he is a decent kicker, he could use some coaching too.
he lines up the same way for either hash mark, and when he is on the right hash
he should line up 1 step left instead of 2, because his kicks all tend to go straight or to the right.
He needs to get the ball to go more to the left.

The difference between an NFL kicker and a fomer NFL kicker watching from the stands is but a few yards left or right. Maher misses far to often and even his makes are rarely down the middle. He's just off and if that could be coached, Dan Bailey would still be here. Bailey lost his job basically b/c he was off and Maher got hot at the right time.

phildadon86

Reaction score
When Smith got in his face. What are everyone's thoughts?

Nothing to do with Dak and players not liking him at all. I said this in a thread a long time ago. This team has no respect for the Star. I cant remember but someone took the ball and ran it to the star a few years ago and no one ran to push him off of it, maybe the punter. I cant remember exactly but something to that effect. When TO did it, Emmitt ran to push him off of it. This team doesnt care. Nor do the coaches. We need someone in here who respects the Star and knows what it means. Lincoln Riley comes to mind

blueblood70

Reaction score

dumb video.. team coming to what defense, nothing happened,..if it were a late hit out of bounds or a after the whistle cheap shot or something along the lines, yes they come to help..if not they could get flagged for all that BS..he didnt need help..

yes the refs are killing our Wrs the last 2 losses, sux ballz but it happened..

phildadon86

Reaction score
The only people that hung out in the off-season were some WR’s and some defensive players. Dak don’t hang out with no one and many of the other players were off on their own as well.
He doesnt? Watch the Amazon show where Dak goes fishing with Lael Collins. Stop making stuff up man.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Most of Tony’s bad throws were the result of his idiot wideouts quitting on or not running correct routes. DP is CONSTANTLY throwing behind guys, under throwing them, or throwing to the wrong shoulder. Tony was twice the QB accuracy-wise #4 will ever be.
And Dak has half the playoff wins as Tony does. In a QUARTER of the time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He doesnt? Watch the Amazon show where Dak goes fishing with Lael Collins. Stop making stuff up man.

That was how many years ago? That documentary followed the team after Dak and Zeke's rookie year. 2 seasons have passed since then. Things happen. I'm not saying that this team dislikes each other, but they definitely don't respect each other, and that includes the team not respecting Dak to a certain point. This locker room was lost at some point between 2017 and now. Not sure what happened, but I'm sure we'll find out eventually considering everything gets out at some point in time. Also, besides La'el, who else does Dak hang out with? What about the other team members? I see Gallup on his social media being social and maybe Tavon Austin, but that is it. What happened between Dak and Zeke? Weren't they good friends? I'm telling you this locker room broke at one point.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That was how many years ago? That documentary followed the team after Dak and Zeke's rookie year. 2 seasons have passed since then. Things happen. I'm not saying that this team dislikes each other, but they definitely don't respect each other, and that includes the team not respecting Dak to a certain point. This locker room was lost at some point between 2017 and now. Not sure what happened, but I'm sure we'll find out eventually considering everything gets out at some point in time. Also, besides La'el, who else does Dak hang out with? What about the other team members? I see Gallup on his social media being social and maybe Tavon Austin, but that is it. What happened between Dak and Zeke? Weren't they good friends? I'm telling you this locker room broke at one point.
I think you are very wrong. And are reaching for the stars on this one. Dak is a big boy on his own and doesnt need protection especially after a whistle. Maybe the players let it go thinking Smith was going to get flagged. Or maybe they just let it go because they were getting flagged for breathing.

Zeke and Dak texted during his holdout the entire time. And nothing was lost. Witten is on record saying the locker room is behind Dak and he himself would run thru a wall for him. You are literally making this up and making it seem like fact when it is far from the truth. Winning cures all. And although you "Factually" said we arent making the playoffs. When we win the next 2 games. You will be a lot quieter.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

My thoughts are (1) that Dak's pass was intercepted and everyone was either watching the play or trying to get into position to tackle the DB who intercepted the ball, which was in the opposite direction of where this was happening, therefore Dak's teammates wouldn't have seen it, and (2) this is an effort to create a problem that doesn't exist.

Hadenough

Reaction score
When I see that video the first thing i thing that comes to mind is attitude. I like the way smith gets in his face and talks trash. Why can't Dallas have players like that. That might bring some attitude to our defense. As far as Dak goes he was holding his own but man this made me realize the Cowboys need to get some leaders on this team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
When I see that video the first thing i thing that comes to mind is attitude. I like the way smith gets in his face and talks trash. Why can't Dallas have players like that. That might bring some attitude to our defense. As far as Dak goes he was holding his own but man this made me realize the Cowboys need to get some leaders on this team.

COACHING! Look at who their coach has been these past few years. JG is the softest coach in the entirety of the NFL. Maybe history. The team follows the coach. The team is a reflection of the coach. They are soft and not passionate. Their stubborn individuals, not team players.

shabazz

Reaction score
That is a damning video, not for Dak but for the team and what players think of Dak. What do you think the Packers would have done if DLaw had done that to Rodgers?

I thought we have seen post after post that Dakota commands the huddle and is loved wholeheartedly by the team. Another myth apparently.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Might I add this-

Notice how our players went to Cooper's aid? Why not for Dak? I think Dak is a great guy, but the truth may be a lie. Is it true that this locker room doesn't like Dak?