No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcard

Reaction score
Remember the last off-season when Dakko held his annual practice on his football field behind his house...........................CD was not there I think for the 1st time since Prestrash been doing this.
Only rooks and Ferguson showed.............
Remember when Prescott didn't call Cee Dee Lamb after the Draft??

Remember how Dak Haters made a fuss!!

Remember when Dak Haters said D4kYard was a photo OP....

Dak Haters Narratives are so stupid.....it's beyond measure:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score

Was this before CeeDees 4th or 130th Reception??

Dak Haters are worthless :lmao2: :starspin:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Was this before CeeDees 4th or 130th Reception??

Dak Haters are worthless :lmao2: :starspin:

Worthless............Ignorant...........Stupid.........and a zillion emoils is the Dak-Stains claim to be here since forever.
We laugh and laugh as your Panic is real and bud it shows big time.
Now find some other polite words and keep those emoils coming...
P.S. CD Mama called she wants Dak's home address.................. :muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
Worthless............Ignorant...........Stupid.........and a zillion emoils is the Dak-Stains claim to be here since forever.
Lamb gave his Mother a Phone!!! Remember even Dak didn't call Lamb after the draft:lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters Narratives are delusional grandeur!!:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Panic? what panic? you think the cowboys are real life? why would any one panic.

wow, you have exposed so much of your mindset. pathetic

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Stephen A may be many things , but I don't believe that he was misrepresenting what the players told him about Dak.

The way the last game ended will only bring more doubt from his teammates .

It's a sad state of affairs and the handwriting is on the wall about what must be done.

Remove and replace......just like every single team has done with players over the last 100 years...it's not only possible, it's necessary.

For those who will predictably cry out " how will we get our next quarterback".....my answer is " how did the niners get Brock Aloysious Purdy?
so no Steven Smith is an authority to be trusted...OMG :facepalm:

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Yes….Stephen A Smith Posts are not repetitive or the same thing :muttley: :lmao2:

Dak Haters have found a useful stooge for their latest Narrattive!!

Imagine Cee Dee Mothers Facebook post during Cooper Rush’s 5 Win SuperBowl Run MVP performance:lmao:
Remember when Dak had the packers right where he wanted them 27-7 by half time?

Remember his poor performance every single play off loss of his career?

I'll tell you what I remember, once upon a time, the cowboys had a QB who didn't choke during big games.

Qcard

Reaction score
Was just thinking after CD Mama's and Micah's brother's comments on social media, not one player or our owner has come out in support of the Dakster.
Jerry came out and supported Big Mike but concerning QB 1 nada.
The question is why and what message is being sent.

Go to 3:35 interesting stuff on how our players view Dak.

Dak Haters this is UNBECOMING of the 88 Tradition!!!

But Dak Haters want to talk about Momma's Posts on Facebook:lmao: :lmao2:

zeke21

Reaction score
SAS is hot air.. designed to keep eyes on screens BUT he did recount that story before the season started.. pretty much word for word. There was a small thread started but, as per usual, quickly shut down by the Dak fans.

If anyone still thinks that dak has the support of the locker room.. open your eyes. The players backed him because he was QB1 and their best chance at a ring this year (which they all thought was close).. but you think players don't know the chokers? You think that Diggs is calling Brady a B Ash* at training camp?? I mean the players silence is deafening at this point.

So SAS is a grade A idiot but he has been very consistent on this story and I tend to believe it. The fact that Dak not just choked but so predictably choked has to be the last straw. Anyone who still can't see that Dak is a cancer is just not looking hard enough. Dude is a fraud and he has been found out badly.

Time to move on and find our next QB.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree with this take regardless of my feelings on Dak. They should be speaking up regardless of how they feel in private. If they have issue take it up with bosses.
I disagree. Maybe they have taken it up with the bosses? We don't know. What should they be speaking up about? They didn't say anything. What's clear is that they don't seem to support Dak or they would have come out and said they did. Should they come forward and say they support Dak if they don't feel that way?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I disagree. Maybe they have taken it up with the bosses? We don't know. What should they be speaking up about? They didn't say anything. What's clear is that they don't seem to support Dak or they would have come out and said they did. Should they come forward and say they support Dak if they don't feel that way?

Granted Micah kinda made a statement, but 88 has not, and I haven’t seen anything where his mom has walked anything back. Whether they agree with their family members or not they should still act like leaders and support their QB. I don’t think how this is playing out is the right way to do it. That’s just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.