No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
Maybe they saw T.O. defend Tony Romo......and we saw how that worked out.....a meme and out the door.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It has been actually the other way around. The team lost. Every loss is blaming on Dak for not being good enough to overcome all of the teams weaknesses.
dang, you must be new, every win is a dak win, and the losses are always the team's fault.
That's all you will here on here.

I wonder what the next year's excuse is? They have to be running out.

Crap I forgot, dak doesn't have the best players in the NFL because he got one-third of the pie. I blame jerry.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it's bizarre, being in love with a sports guy who they will never know. I bet dak is sitting at home right now saying he's fine, his lovers will fight for him.

He might come out at the next interview and say, something to the likes of, "My lovers have my back and I'll let them celebrate the money I get. I love you lovers."
"and we still hate Romo"

Chasing6

Reaction score
dang, you must be new, every win is a dak win, and the losses are always the team's fault.
That's all you will here on here.

I wonder what the next year's excuse is? They have to be running out.

Crap I forgot, dak doesn't have the best players in the NFL because he got one-third of the pie. I blame jerry.
No one player wins or loses anything. Wake up.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I don't embellish their entitlelment....only 1 Team wins the Superbowl...

If they don't like Jerry....have some private parts (equal opportunity ) and Leave. :lmao2:

We missed the Landry congregation till the 90s!:starspin::starspin::starspin:
Youngsters don't understand loyalty, or maybe it's just you.

When dak leaves you're free to go with him sonny.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Yall worried about these talking heads and no one coming out to support Dak. I'm wondering why I'm seeing all these other losing teams have players going out in front of the media the day after being eliminated to speak. Not one other player here has spoken publicly about our debacle. A bunch of freaking cowards, especially on the defensive side which was a unit that couldn't stop the Green Bay offense from scoring.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I find it crazy that there are still fans supporting this guy around here. Dood couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in the Green Bay game, but by all means, tell me how great he is. lol
He is the QB of the team. If you want your team to lose, you are a twisted fan.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith: "I'm not going to give you any names."

:rolleyes:

I do not typically watch-and-listen to talking sports heads but I will take in this entire clip. All eight and a half minutes. There is nothing quite like digesting hearsay from fake broadcast journalists.

Edit: 7 days old...
You're saying he's a flat out liar? I mean, the evidence seems pretty convincing that what he says he reported a year and then repeated after teammates family came out saying the same thing...is not shock journalism.

McMicah

Reaction score
I think if your are serious about change, then you see if Lance has ANY juice with starters in preseason. If so, you tell Dak you are going with Lance and he can ride the bench or approve a trade to a willing team. Someone would trade capital for Dak, especially if the Boys are covering part of the bill

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's not "Dak over Dallas" to point out the rest of the team was as equally horrible as he was against the Packers.

It's not "Dak over Dallas" to point out that even if Dak played well in that game, the Cowboys still would have lost. Because that's how badly prepared the entire team was.

Some people are just so obsessed with blaming Dak for all that goes wrong with the team that they have blinders on and cannot see everything else that is wrong. I know Dak has had 8 years to prove he is more than just a regular season guy and he's failed.

I also know the Cowboys last won a Super Bowl when Dak was three years old. So I have a hard time laying almost 30 years of failure at his doorstep.

If only it was just as simple as changing quarterbacks. Trust me, it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.