No SB in 07... Dallas Cowboys 2008-09 15-1

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR. (07-08)

PERIOD.

I DO NOT think we will make it to the SB this year.

I can see us breaking another record next year.

I dont care how you dice it up, the 07 DC are NOT hungry enough to go all the way right now.

However, next year, think the franchise might realize it's time to dial it up another notch.

I don't even want to see NE and DAL in the SB in 07-08. I'd rather become the next NE in 08-09.

Flame me if you want, the truth is as I have stated.... NO for SB in 07-08.

To much floundering has occured in the last three games to expect a SB in 07.

Lets here some Elephant talk.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
regular season is over. and with that goes this washington game. its true that we have not played to our potential the past month maybe...but when it comes to playoffs..i believe every team will be ready. even these cowboys..its gonna be time to execute tho. specially thos 3rd freaken downs..we used to be so good the first half of the season on those...i think thats why we were so successful, we converted 3rd. downs and defenses got tired..

i have faith in the dallas cowboys!

:starspin

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Geez another one of these... Whether we go to the Superbowl or not has far more to do if we heal up or not, than it does for this *hunger* you speak of. To be honest, because of the injuries, I wouldn't be disappointed if the cowboys didn't make it to the bowl. That lowered what I'll accept. But I still think they have a shot. And if you go by todays game, then I don't think you know football.

Signals

Reaction score
kØwbØy;1868688 said:
i have faith in the dallas cowboys!:starspin
I've got faith as well, but the Dallas Cowboys are not going to Arizona in February.

No team that plays like the DC did today goes to the SB.

AtlCB

Reaction score
StarKist;1868701 said:
I've got faith as well, but the Dallas Cowboys are not going to Arizona in February.

Who is going to beat the Cowboys? The Packers, Seahawks, and Buc's aren't playing well either.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
StarKist;1868701 said:

You mean like how the Patriots played against the Eagles? :rolleyes:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
StarKist;1868701 said:

The Bears lost their last (meaningless) regular-season game 26-7 last year and went.

The 2004 Eagles lost their last (meaningless) regular-season game 38-10 and went.

And neither of them were facing a team that was playing for a playoff spot.

Signals

Reaction score
AtlCB;1868710 said:
Who is going to beat the Cowboys? The Packers, Seahawks, and Buc's aren't playing well either.
NE will beat the DC like the Dallas beat the bills in the 90s.

Do you want to be humiliated like the Bills were in the 90s?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
StarKist;1868720 said:

I will always take going to the Super Bowl over NOT going to the Super Bowl.

Signals

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1868697 said:
:rolleyes: Geez another one of these... Whether we go to the Superbowl or not has far more to do if we heal up or not, than it does for this *hunger* you speak of. To be honest, because of the injuries, I wouldn't be disappointed if the cowboys didn't make it to the bowl. That lowered what I'll accept. But I still think they have a shot. And if you go by todays game, then I don't think you know football.
OKAY.

...But I disagree.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1868719 said:
The Bears lost their last (meaningless) regular-season game 26-7 last year and went.

The 2004 Eagles lost their last (meaningless) regular-season game 38-10 and went.

OOps. Guess it is possible to lose your last game in the reg. season and make the SB. The way the board is tonight, you'd think we were getting ready to talk Free Agency and draft tomorrow.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
StarKist;1868701 said:

The two statements in this sentence are antithetical.

AtlCB

Reaction score
StarKist;1868720 said:

You stated that Dallas wasn't going to the superbowl. I asked which team would beat them.

I also seriously doubt that the Cowboys would lose by 45 points against the Patriots in the superbowl. The Patriots are winning, but they aren't playing lights out either (and they actually had something to play for and have no key injuries).

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
StarKist;1868720 said:

Mrs. Cleo is that you???

No offense buddy, but it is ****** dumb to say I would rather not go to the bowl if it results in a loss.

I would rather go to the SuperBowl and lose every freaking year than sit home and watch. I guess "NFC CHAMPIONSHIP" doesnt mean anything to you.:rolleyes:

StylisticS

Reaction score
StarKist;1868737 said:

There isn't much to explain. You have faith in the Cowboys, but you think we'll lose?:rolleyes: Basically, what you're saying is that you have faith that the Cowboys will lose and not reach the ultimate destination. I'm sorry but you either have faith in your team or you don't. In which case, I'll go with the latter.

Why didn't you post in the other sky is falling threads. Lord knows we already have about 10 of them in the last 4 hours.

Signals

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1868719 said:

Thanks for showing up AJT13.

Eventually someone has to challenge my fearful useless thread. :)

But I still say the DC are NOT going to the SB in 08. I know this by gut instincts.

Numbers are great to a degree, but they eventually break down.

NE will emerge as the greatest franchise in NFL history. (Until Tony Romo & Co. reverses that between 2009-2012.)

AJT13 I will bet you $13 dollars that the DC doesnt even make it to the SB.

I have always respected your knowlege, but I think NE wins the SB and Dallas wont be there.

Thats my final.

Bet?

P.S. I am 8 and 2 in the last ten SBs.