No sense of urgency to beat Seattle

HungryLion

Reaction score
Can you you not recognize my interpretation . Wow

If you interpret “warm and fuzzy feeling” from what I said. It means you suck at interpreting.

if you do misinterpret people and then criticize them for your misrepresentation. Then expect to get called out for it.

GMO415

Reaction score
Our season isn’t on life support after Falcons epic collapse last week saved us from the season killer 0-3 scenario.

NFC East is worst division in the league. 7 or 8 wins might be enough. We have several winnable games coming up in October. 1-2 might still lead the division.

A game we aren’t expected to win. Might even get blown out. Biggest concern is more injuries which could compromise easier upcoming schedule in Oct. I’d rest anyone with a lingering injury like Smith and Lawrence.
I doubt if they're playing Sunday

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol

Your screen name lends me to believe you might be overly sensitive to any sarcasm towards our QB.

Your post wasn’t sarcasm towards the QB. You’re just using it as a lame excuse now because you got called out on it.

It was also dumb because in my post I said he does need to play well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Our season isn’t on life support after Falcons epic collapse last week saved us from the season killer 0-3 scenario.

NFC East is worst division in the league. 7 or 8 wins might be enough. We have several winnable games coming up in October. 1-2 might still lead the division.

A game we aren’t expected to win. Might even get blown out. Biggest concern is more injuries which could compromise easier upcoming schedule in Oct. I’d rest anyone with a lingering injury like Smith and Lawrence.
captain obvious much? lol

anyone who thought even in 0-3 hole you cant pull out of it , is just being emotional..we've seen many teams pull out of 3-5 starts the last few years to get to the 2nd round or further in the playoffs..

I do want the team to feel a bit of urgency but not too much pressure and come out tight like last game.. they are underdogs and should play like they have nothing to lose. Same with coaching , go out and take the game to Seatle. We can run and pass efficiently and with balance and creativity, we can win this game..

the thing we cant do is spot them 20...

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then your not appreciating where I’m coming from. I see humor in it.

Nah man. You have a habit of misrepresenting what other people say and twisting it. Then wanting to debate Them on your own misrepresentation.

That’s why I don’t enjoy where you’re coming from.

I’m going to dip out of this thread now.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your post wasn’t sarcasm towards the QB. You’re just using it as a lame excuse now because you got called out on it.

It was also dumb because in my post I said he does need to play well.
Let me give you a big ole Dak bear hug. Dak is great regardless if we win or not. Lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
Let me give you a big ole Dak bear hug. Dak is great regardless if we win or not. Lol

Yeah nobody said that.

People should be evaluating his actual
Play. Not just the win/loss column. That was the only point made. Nothing else was said about his “greatness” or lack thereof. You’re just being obnoxious.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
captain obvious much? lol

anyone who thought even in 0-3 hole you cant pull out of it , is just being emotional..we've seen many teams pull out of 3-5 starts the last few years to get to the 2nd round or further in the playoffs..

I do want the team to feel a bit of urgency but not too much pressure and come out tight like last game.. they are underdogs and should play like they have nothing to lose. Same with coaching , go out and take the game to Seatle. We can run and pass efficiently and with balance and creativity, we can win this game..

the thing we cant do is spot them 20...
We’ve never overcome 0-3 starts. Only about 2% of teams in NFL history have. Lol

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/te...NFL,for their chances of playing past Week 17.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah nobody said that.

People should be evaluating his actual
Play. Not just the win/loss column. That was the only point made. Nothing else was said about his “greatness” or lack thereof. You’re just being obnoxious.
I interpret that as a moral victory. Sorry buddy.

Nobody but only some Dak faithful care if he puts up big numbers if it doesn’t lead to team success.

We didn’t care with Romo and we won’t with Dak.

HungryLion

Reaction score

On another note. That’s why I would love to see the bengals pull off the win against the eagles on Sunday.

I don’t think they will. But man would it be awesome if they did

HungryLion

Reaction score

Nobody but only some Dak faithful care if he puts up big numbers if it doesn’t lead to team success.

I was answering another posters post. You’re ignoring the context of what I wrote in relation to his post so you can misconstrue what I said.

Just stop it already.

My post was literally just about another posters comments on how “critics” will interpret the game. My post was about how CRITICS will view the game.

get that through your skull

aria

Reaction score
Yeah but.....if you only get 7 or 8 wins your prospects for getting to the super bowl are very slim. Just making the playoffs is not the goal. Besides, Dak needs this win to beat a team that is considered to be a contender and silence a few critics.
not if we get a lot of those currently injured players back

Flamma

Reaction score

Sad to say, but starting out 0-3 in this division might not be season ending. But forget that, how have the Cowboys done when starting 1-2? We all know about the 1993 season without Emmitt. But besides that the Cowboys only made the playoffs 3 times after starting 1-2. In 1991, 1996, and 2018. All above average to good teams, but I wouldn't call any of them championship caliber teams.

HungryLion

Reaction score

We didn’t care with Romo and we won’t with Dak.

Btw, you’re the one posting about how maybe the cowboys should rest players in a regular season game, because it’s not the end of the season if the cowboys lose.

then you want to dog somebody else for talking about “moral victories”

That’s freaking laughable dude.