No TO = I want Philly to beat Skins

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
I hope they tie..........

Quite frankly I don't think anything that happens in this game should affect the way the Cowboys go into Philly.

We have to go and knock off the division bully in their back yard. It very simple. We gotta go into the their disfunctional house kick ***, take numbers and leave with their cheer leaders and best looking players of LTN and woodygirls choice :)

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Charles said:
I hope they tie..........

Quite frankly I don't think anything that happens in this game should affect the way the Cowboys go into Philly.

We have to go and knock off the division in their back yard. It very simple. We gotta go into the their disfunctional house kick ***, take numbers and leave with their cheer leaders and best looking players of LTN and woodygirls choice :)
Agreed it sould not effect how WE go into the game. But it could effect how THEY come into the game. I think we can beat them either way but I always like to have any edge we can get. :D

Brave

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Either way, I want a lot of injuries on both of those teams. McNabb career ender, Brunell career ender, Portis career ender, Arrington career ender, etc.
That's a pretty Bush League post. Can't believe no one called him on it.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Brave said:
Hmmm didn't even see it but I agree it's pretty classless.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Brave said:
He's 15..that's no excuse, but I took it as your typical kid's smack post.