No way we Lose with Romo

Diogenes

Reaction score
Marcus Mariota and Kirk Cousins put up 40 points against this defense. we scored 3 points in the first quarter. how do ppl not understand this
I don't know. Crazy right? And the Giants only put up 13. The Seahawks 10. Houston 13. All playoff teams. Seriously, cherry picking two games from the regular season tells us nothing about whether or not we win this game with Romo. One has nothing to do with the other. Absolutely nothing.

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
I don't know. Crazy right? And the Giants only put up 13. The Seahawks 10. Houston 13. All playoff teams. Seriously, cherry picking two games from the regular season tells us nothing about whether or not we win this game with Romo. One has nothing to do with the other. Absolutely nothing.

Green Bay is much better on defense at home. Houston game was in a blizzard. seattle was 0 degrees and so was the giant game.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Romo would have thrown at least 1 pick and when things didn't go his way, sunk his head down as he always does. Guy was great. He will be released. Move on.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wrong, he didn't throw an interception in 2014 playoffs
And he's only thrown one true pick in the playoffs in his entire career (the other was an end of time desperation throw...guess he could throw it out of bound to save his stats).
One real pick in 6 games...none at home.

That's old news though.

It's Dak or bust at this point.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Romo lost twice as many playoff games as he won, how in God's name can you be certain he produces a different outcome? It's not based on Romo's past performance, certainly. You can't expect anyone else to take your blind faith seriously.

Hell, how can you be confident he plays the whole game without getting hurt at this point?

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
Romo lost twice as many playoff games as he won, how in God's name can you be certain he produces a different outcome? It's not based on Romo's past performance, certainly. You can't expect anyone else to take your blind faith seriously.

Hell, how can you be confident he plays the whole game without getting hurt at this point?

I said we would lose in the playoffs with Dak at QB. Romo puts up 40 against Green Bay. You guys told me this season. Was different bc of Dak lol

Sydla

Reaction score
When they were playing soft coverage; you can't start of that slow against Rodgers. Romo would have put up 40 and showed up for the first half

Prove it. Prove that a 36 year old QB who hasn't been effective for over 2 years largely because he can't get on the field due to injuries would have definitely put up 40 points.

I assume you are a troll.

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
Prove it. Prove that a 36 year old QB who hasn't been effective for over 2 years largely because he can't get on the field due to injuries would have definitely put up 40 points.

I assume you are a troll.

Did you not see Him against the eagles? 1 drive, 1 Td. Dak didn't lead us to a TD against them

Sydla

Reaction score
He was second team all pro in 2014 ahead of Brady. I don't think you guys understand how good Romo is. He is an immortal like Brady if he was on the patriots

I just ran into my kitchen to check the calendar.

Yep, it says we just finished the 2016 season, not the 2014 season.

I just had to be sure.