Noah Brown is Outperforming Amari Cooper Through Week 4

Pass2Run

Reaction score
maybe that's true and dont care about player to player comps but as a core, as a team,

we DO NOT MISS COOP, he did not leave the HOLE most said he would.. His not being here did not make it hard for all our WRS to produce solid numbers
that the point lets leave it there,,
bene saying this all season, tired of the we should have kept a 22mil a year player because our 2 #2s and 4 #4s couldn't keep up without him..and this is with Washington still out..we will gel and even be eter when daks back with this entire WR core...

WRONG!!

I agree with you.

There’s more dog in NB than Amari ever will have.

Yep, way more. That's what I'm saying.

People can talk about all the #1 vs #2 all they want. The bottom line is Lamb is this team's #1 anyway. So Cooper was only a #2 here, and only racked up 835 yards here.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yet we've haven't read or seen one "I was wrong about Brown" comment/reponse from those CZers.

Sure we have. I didn't necessarily want him off the team. I was just skeptical that he'd been around for so long and didn't contribute more. I did watch his college tape, though. And it's pretty impressive, especially when you consider we took him late and developed him in our program rather than picking him up after learning his game at the college level.

However, I was pretty aware that he would be starting game 1, and I was quietly rooting for him to convert his preseason praise into regular season production. And he's done enough to help us win, which is all I can ask of any player.

I wasn't sure who it would be, but I was pretty sure at least one of our WRs could match Amari's output. And so far, Brown has done just that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So brown was doing great works great with rush, and as soon as gallup is back ,they demote brown to # 3 lol.
Smarter to keep playing brown as much as possible while rush is qb.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Many people here wanted Noah Brown off the team. It's cool to see the guy has grown and gotten better.

I mean, outside of special teams stuff, every offseason we heard praise for him just to not be used much during the season. It was starting to feel like a wasted roster spot.

But I'm happy for him too - I always liked what he showed in his college highlights and thought he should have been used in the red zone more often.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Amari is supposed to be a #1 WR. :laugh: J/K, he is doing well so far with a QB that was pretty much a career backup.
So both have that in common for now. Though Noah had a 1st decent game with Dak also.

I liked Amari and I liked the trade. But his last 1 - 1/2 seasons here, I was not as high on him as when he 1st came here.
I still think it was the correct decision, for they long run and salary cap.

I knew Brown could be good, and I am not surprised at his production.
Now with Gallup back, Brown may not get as many targets. So this gap could widen between the 2 from this point on.
Yeah, can't throw the QB1 under Jerry's bus. He burned his bridges.