Nobody’s Job is safe in the team & Front office

Williamsboys

Reaction score
In my opinion, as blame goes for loses, you want $30 Mil and fame, then take $30 Mil of the blame.

Brax

Reaction score
So is this what we are going to do? We are going to resort to using the Eagles game to gauge how good or bad Dak is under pressure?
Last season it was the norm thus 8-8 and no 4th quarter come from behinds. I have no problem with Dak as the QB just the cost for performance, play under the tag and with the talent he has now no more excuses, SB win or lose pay the man, no play offs or 1 and done he goes.

cern

Reaction score
I’m getting tied of this grudge and blaming Dak for their own failures. Everybody in this damn organization needs to be held accountable.

General Manger: Jerry Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoffs your decision to hire McCarthy was a failure, and you need to relieve your duties officially and let Stephen take over.

General Manager#2 : Stephen Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoff you failed to assist Jerry in making the correct decision for the organization.

General Manger/ Scout : Will McClay you failed at your duties of being a top tier scout and gave inaccurate scout reports on desired player weather in free agency or draft. Try to watch tapes instead of trying to be like Jerry.

Head Coach: Mike McCarthy - You came in bigger than all the OL and DL and you expect people to follow your techniques and scheme. At certain point talent doesn’t outweigh scheme. You should be fired in the 2nd year if no playoff success.

Jerry's worst crime was in keeping the incompetent Garrett as hc for 10 years. It's stephen's show now. Accountability is the new name of the game. The loving, doting gm approach is a thing of the past..

Brax

Reaction score
How ignorant tossing an injured player under the bus as such. Apparently you didn't watch the game or you would have known Dak was in extreme pain from his throwing shoulder which he injured in the 1st quarter of the Rams game, which you missed as well. Being you're not whining about the win.

His throwing finger was cut as well and had a sprained left wrist. To top it off, lame Moore sat our 2 best WR's on 4th and goal on the last play of the game w/the division on the line. We're fortunate Dak played because I highly doubt you'd be tossing around your big man attitude had Rush played. The score would have been a lo
@America's Cowboy
Just stop with the excuses, he played he owns it just like some other games last year. Just stop with the lame excuses Dak didn’t complain and no one else did except Dak apologists.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Last season it was the norm thus 8-8 and no 4th quarter come from behinds. I have no problem with Dak as the QB just the cost for performance, play under the tag and with the talent he has now no more excuses, SB win or lose pay the man, no play offs or 1 and done he goes.
So do we gauge what he did last season or his last four seasons?

Brax

Reaction score
So do we gauge what he did last season or his last four seasons?

In there entirety all 4 seasons and the results, some good , some great and some poor and some awful, it's a collective view or should be IMHO. Pay him now (which is what will most likely happen) or wait until the end of this season and see he if proves he's a franchise QB that is capable of a Super bowl appearance (my view). Dak at this point isn't a elite or top tier QB and shouldn't be paid as one and I don't want to hear it's the market, it should be, just ask those other QB's who the market doesn't apply to. stay safe and hopefully things get back to normal this year.[/QUOTE]

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why is using what you did 2 or 3 years ago a better measure than a more recent history?
Because it’s a bigger sample size. If I have 3 years of him beating quality opponents and then his fourth year he doesn’t...as a evaluator that would tell me maybe the last year was a anomaly.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Because it’s a bigger sample size. If I have 3 years of him beating quality opponents and then his fourth year he doesn’t...as a evaluator that would tell me maybe the last year was a anomaly.

No what happened is the tide didn't lift his boat like it did in prior years. He was being forced to do too much and he is not that guy.