Nobody’s Job is safe in the team & Front office

Dre11

Reaction score
Cowboy through and through. LOL He flat out sucked for a decade. That's not an exaggeration. Any big situation and this team fell apart under Garrett. Just a non confident no balls at all football team after a decade plus. You knew exactly how it would go. I called the season every September with zero hope while you were still talking the same garbage. But Jerry still clung to this ridiculous notion that he had the next Vince Lombardi. He was garbage and a gigantic waste off time and effort when this team could've actually accomplished something. Nepotism at it's finest.
really? exaggeration again, 1st game vs Philly 2019. 2018 vs Saints? 2016 with the Frachise qb going down.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I tell you what I would post a film breakdown, with video and all, but its at a paid site so I cant. BoB Strum who's well respected here lays it out.
Yea and seattle ran a good play vs the Pats. Only common sense says run the ball. In that scenario Lynch was killing the Pats. In our scenario Dak was killing the Vikings secondary. Both scenarios flopped. But the loss helped garrett gtfoh so im glad he was too much of a puss to tell Moore to pass the ball.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
So is this what we are going to do? We are going to resort to using the Eagles game to gauge how good or bad Dak is under pressure?

No you can take the Pats, Bills, or Bears just before that.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yea and seattle ran a good play vs the Pats. Only common sense says run the ball. In that scenario Lynch was killing the Pats. In our scenario Dak was killing the Vikings secondary. Both scenarios flopped. But the loss helped garrett gtfoh so im glad he was too much of a puss to tell Moore to pass the ball.

lol... there was gaurantee a pass would've work, that's ignorant thinking. actually after looking at it again Zeke may have scored had Williams did what he was suppose too.
from Bob Strum

4Q – 1:06 – 3rd-and-2

This one actually is an RPO, and while I am not showing you the wide view, I did not see anything that suggested the QB made a poor decision here. The Cowboys have the blocking numbers here and should be able to get three yards wide as Smith-Williams-Frederick are in a spot to take care of three Vikings, leaving Zeke to fall forward and move the chains. Unfortunately, the Cowboys blow a block on 95-Odenigbo. This is supposed to be a combo block where Williams helps Frederick get to him before Williams leaves to handle 54-Kendricks. 95 is lined up over the LG for this very reason and, as you saw on second down, he will then occupy both guys and let the linebacker run free, so there is a real game of cat and mouse here. Connor doesn’t get enough of him, and Frederick can’t recover. Therefore, nobody gets the most important man well enough, and he ends the play himself. By the way, watch 55-Barr as he is sitting on the backside slant and any ideas Prescott has on keeping it. He never even moves. Clearly, the bust here is with your center and left guard, but even if Frederick gets 95, Zeke will try to cut back right into the teeth of the linebackers. Williams has to stay with Odenigbo longer and let Zeke try to run over Kendricks himself if need be. This one is very frustrating because they have a good call here and a good look. This one leaves the biggest mark.

bigE79

Reaction score
Like against the NY Jets?
Against the New England Patriots?
Against the Chicago Bears?
Against the Buffalo Bills?
Against the New Orleans Saints?
Against the Philadelphia Eagles @ Philly? :huh:
And let's not forget those 15 straight quarters without a TD streak,the longest ever by a cowboy qb or team.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Country club at the Star might finally be coming to a close

One of the biggest reasons for the 90s was competition. Players talked about It all the time... can’t perform? Not motivated? Messing up? You got cut or had soMeone behind you ready to go

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How ignorant tossing an injured player under the bus as such. Apparently you didn't watch the game or you would have known Dak was in extreme pain from his throwing shoulder which he injured in the 1st quarter of the Rams game, which you missed as well. Being you're not whining about the win.

His throwing finger was cut as well and had a sprained left wrist. To top it off, lame Moore sat our 2 best WR's on 4th and goal on the last play of the game w/the division on the line. We're fortunate Dak played because I highly doubt you'd be tossing around your big man attitude had Rush played. The score would have been a lot worse. ******!

@America's Cowboy
You're 100% correct and spot on, Beautiful! By the way, I corrected one word for you since you were addressing a certain contemptible poster. :D

Big_D

Reaction score
really? exaggeration again, 1st game vs Philly 2019. 2018 vs Saints? 2016 with the Frachise qb going down.

2nd game against Philly. The one for a playoff spot on the road against a banged up team. Went exactly the way everyone expected it to. That's what this clowns been doing for a long time. But hey get ready to light it against the Commanders in week 17?? We won't win the one that matters. But we'll win those. Beat the Saints in November and we can now chalk that up as a top notch accomplishment. lol

Dre11

Reaction score
2nd game against Philly. The one for a playoff spot on the road against a banged up team. Went exactly the way everyone expected it to. That's what this clowns been doing for a long time. But hey get ready to light it against the Commanders in week 17?? We won't win the one that matters. But we'll win those. Beat the Saints in November and we can now chalk that up as a top notch accomplishment. lol

Again, you exaggerated and got called on it. "Any big situation and this team fell apart under Garrett." Your words not mine.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Elliot has been paid. A lot. He needs to show up in shape and I hope MM makes him go through camps and play some in preseason. JJ always took it easy on him. No more.
I agree with you about that.The cowboys gave him that big contract and he comes back out of shape. That irked me, not to mention Ezekiel taking himself out after every other play last season.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Elliot has been paid. A lot. He needs to show up in shape and I hope MM makes him go through camps and play some in preseason. JJ always took it easy on him. No more.
I'm tired of these players asking for more than their share of the pie and not performing up to their potential.To me, it says a lot about the person.

Shuff

Reaction score
Thats the way it should be. Shut up, do your job well and your probably ok. Open your mouth a lot, you are probably not.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Well I'll ask you then. How many games did this team win that they weren't suppose to? I can say Flores with the Dolphins at least got them one W against the Pats they shouldn't have gotten. Hell they should've went winless so he nabbed them a few wins they shouldn't have gotten.

I won't go as far as to say Garrett lost us all our games but he did nothing to help them win.
Sure he did. Why he was the best clapping cheerleader I ever saw.! He just wasn't pretty enough.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not a Garrett hater by any means. One of the few guys on this site who defended him until last season. But yes I put most of the blame on coaches. They have a job to do. They get paid millions to coach.

Yes, it's not like there's a huge disparity in the talent around the league, from the top team to the bottom, they all have numerous talented players, though undoubtedly teams like the Pats, Saints and Chiefs do have a bit better talent than most teams.

Of course any Dak hater will say if we just had one of the very few "elite" quarterbacks the SB titles would roll in like waves on the beach, even with Garrett as the head coach...

glimmerman

Reaction score
I agree with you about that.The cowboys gave him that big contract and he comes back out of shape. That irked me, not to mention Ezekiel taking himself out after every other play last season.
Because he was out of shape. They bust there butts to get the big money and after they get it then they don’t want to push themselves. They got there guaranteed money so you would think it wouldn’t be a issue.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, it's not like there's a huge disparity in the talent around the league, from the top team to the bottom, they all have numerous talented players, though undoubtedly teams like the Pats, Saints and Chiefs do have a bit better talent than most teams.

Of course any Dak hater will say if we just had one of the very few "elite" quarterbacks the SB titles would roll in like waves on the beach, even with Garrett as the head coach...
Exactly.