Nobody can blame Dak today

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're amazing...... pulling crap outta your *** and I didn't even see your hands move and all that with your head in the way.

Bravo! My good man.

Which part confuses you? Don't like it when your boy gets called out for throwing poorly? I gave him props the 1st 3 games and then it went straight back to old poor passer Dak. Dak supporters always blaming anyone but Dak. Well the OL can't hold blocks for 5 seconds, receivers only open by a meter, receivers can't catch passes that are behind them or they can't jump high enough to grab them, or if zeke could only run the ball against 8. etc etc. Man up and accept that he's average at best.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
O.M.G.

Ain't worth the key strokes.........

Because you can’t articulate yourself? Using touch on passes is determined by throwing motion. You’re saying a different throwing motion would take more time? How come all the good QB’s use it then? They only use it when there is no pressure? I’ve seen QBs throw with touch even while on the run. But I’m trying not to ask too much here, I know football is hard for Dak.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because you can’t articulate yourself? Using touch on passes is determined by throwing motion. You’re saying a different throwing motion would take more time? How come all the good QB’s use it then? They only use it when there is no pressure? I’ve seen QBs throw with touch even while on the run. But I’m trying not to ask too much here, I know football is hard for Dak.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Which part confuses you? Don't like it when your boy gets called out for throwing poorly? I gave him props the 1st 3 games and then it went straight back to old poor passer Dak. Dak supporters always blaming anyone but Dak. Well the OL can't hold blocks for 5 seconds, receivers only open by a meter, receivers can't catch passes that are behind them or they can't jump high enough to grab them, or if zeke could only run the ball against 8. etc etc. Man up and accept that he's average at best.
Show me where I EVER said Dak was better than average or even average for that matter. My judgement is on hold yet betting on improvement.

Do it. I dare you. Show me.......

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t think Dak is the main problem.

I do think Dak is a bit of a slow starter and it’s killing us.

If he played 4 quarters like he does the second half. We would be fine.
I think it's because they turn them loose in the second half. Something's not right.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Show me where I EVER said Dak was better than average or even average for that matter. My judgement is on hold yet betting on improvement.

When did i say you said anything? you said and i'll use small quotes so you'll understand it "You're amazing...... pulling crap outta your *** and I didn't even see your hands move and all that with your head in the way.

Bravo! My good man." so then i asked what confused you. of course you don't answer you just spew more crap to shift focus from actual football talk to whatever nonsense you are typing. either contribute an actual thought or go away.

CWR

Reaction score
One happened and one didn't........ you can't even grasp the Tit for Tat concept.

They can't be "picks" if they weren't picked.......bud.

Yeah I mean heck if thats the game we are playing everyone should be happy, because we won. Wittens TD catch helped put us over the top

Seven

Reaction score
When did i say you said anything? you said and i'll use small quotes so you'll understand it "You're amazing...... pulling crap outta your *** and I didn't even see your hands move and all that with your head in the way.

Bravo! My good man." so then i asked what confused you. of course you don't answer you just spew more crap to shift focus from actual football talk to whatever nonsense you are typing. either contribute an actual thought or go away.
You said " man up and accept that he's average".

WHY would I do that when I never said he was.

I typed slow so you'd grasp the concept......maybe.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You said " man up and accept that he's average".

WHY would I do that when I never said he was.

I typed slow so you'd grasp the concept......maybe.

You seem butt hurt when people post thing you do not like about Dak. Better get used to it especially if he gets paid. of course from what i can tell your posts do not say anything.

Seven

Reaction score
You seem butt hurt when people post thing you do not like about Dak. Better get used to it especially if he gets paid. of course from what i can tell your posts do not say anything.
I've already told you my jury is still out on him......you can say what you want.

No sweat off my back.

See, I'm a lot more mature than you, cyber chest thumper.......you go girl.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Betting on improvement after 4 years of starting with basically the same dang problems? You're smoking that stuff. Dak isn't improving that much unfortunately. He is what he is an average QB period. I'd love to be wrong but I most likely won't be.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

We are getting elite passing production and yet we have lost three weeks in a row. If this trend continues, with the penalties, the pass protection, the swiss cheese defense, having the worst special teams in the league, and the drops. Everyone should get fired.

Seven

Reaction score
Betting on improvement after 4 years of starting with basically the same dang problems? You're smoking that stuff. Dak isn't improving that much unfortunately. He is what he is an average QB period. I'd love to be wrong but I most likely won't be.
You sir, are entitled to your opinion.

I see growth.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This!

At this point...what you see is what you get, with Dak.
Basically. Dak been the same for his whole career outside a few games here and there. Hell Im a LSU fan and he even was the same in college. There was a reason people called him Tebow outside of the college jersey number. I think he’s better than Tebow obviously but what has he really improved on? The talent improved not him as a passer.

Seven

Reaction score
Basically. Dak been the same for his whole career outside a few games here and there. Hell Im a LSU fan and he even was the same in college. There was a reason people called him Tebow outside of the college jersey number. I think he’s better than Tebow obviously but what has he really improved on? The talent improved not him as a passer.
What does LSU have to do with Dak?