Nobody can blame Dak today

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Damn you're not smart at all. I guess being anonymous online will make anybody play stupid to win an online discussion smh.
Convicted. .......and exposed.

Good Lord, Elroy.

Wow......

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Uhhhh. I believe I asked a question? Got an answer or you gonna be you and act.......well, not smart.
I answered your question you just didn't like the answer. I'm not smart because your in your feelings like a scorned lover? That doesn't even make sense but you people love to think you're so smart lol. Anything you say genius

Seven

Reaction score
I answered your question you just didn't like the answer. I'm not smart because your in your feelings like a scorned lover? That doesn't even make sense but you people love to think you're so smart lol. Anything you say genius
Exposed. .....AND a liar.

You never answered the question.

He played for Mississippi State, Elroy.

Carry on........

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Exposed. .....AND a liar.

You never answered the question.

He played for Mississippi State, Elroy.

Carry on........
How am I exposed? Your parents failed you smh. No expletive he played for Mississippi St. Your point?

Seven

Reaction score
I'm convicted because your parents couldn't afford to send you to get better education? Like I said dam you're dumb.

:yourock:....doesn't get any better.

Keep posting. Darwinism at its finest.

Seven

Reaction score
Answer the question Mr. LSU fan.......

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And he continues to play Mississippi State football here in Dallas!!!:muttley:
This guy is too obtuse for words. I said being a LSU fan I've saw this play from Dak since college. This fool assumes that means he went to LSU. How stupid can a person be when I never said he went to LSU. Being he was in the same conference I've saw him play since then. I'm glad I don't have to be around obtuse people offline.

Seven

Reaction score
And he continues to play Mississippi State football here in Dallas!!!:muttley:
FG
This guy is too obtuse for words. I said being a LSU fan I've saw this play from Dak since college. This fool assumes that means he went to LSU. How stupid can a person be when I never said he went to LSU. Being he was in the same conference I've saw him play since then. I'm glad I don't have to be around obtuse people offline.
We can post degrees and see who most likely to go extinct.
Your QB wasn't good enough to goto LSU de

You have a degree?

Better Check yourself.

Again.....what does that have to do with LSU?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
No...not really. It was garbage off the plane coming in. We weren’t winning THAT game no matter what. It smelled rotten from Tanks “business trip” to Smith inactive ...I still favored them ...and they lost by 2? It just wasn’t going to happen regardless. Fate kicked them in the butt. I said we’d crash though ...we crashed alright.