'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How many QBs are feared? Hint, Josh Allen ain't one and neither is Lamar Jackson.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
You haters have gotten old with your Dak hate, and you're one of them.
And there it is... "hater".

The worst I have said about Dak is I agreed with him that he "sucked" in the GB game.. should I not have agreed?

Was he wrrrr... wrrrr.. wrong?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I,ve kicked many an asss that weren't scared of me , they still got dat *** pounded (Pause). What is Riddick even talking about?

Why was this posted? To try to convince people to Hate Dak? Newsflash Mr. Riddick, that shipped has sailed. Idea , Come up with a new angle. This one is old and tired. We get it YOU GUYS HATE DAK!!!!!

It's just, nobody gives a wit about your lame assed point of view.. So stop yer whinin and get on with life SHEESH

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I,ve kicked many an asss that weren't scared of me , they still got dat *** pounded (Pause). What is Riddick even talking about?

Why was this posted? To try to convince people to Hate Dak? Newsflash Mr. Riddick, that shipped has sailed. Idea , Come up with a new angle. This one is old and tired. We get it YOU GUYS HATE DAK!!!!!

It's just, nobody gives a wit about your lame assed point of view.. So stop yer whinin and get on with life SHEESH

Wild stuff

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And there it is... "hater".

The worst I have said about Dak is I agreed with him that he "sucked" in the GB game.. should I not have agreed?

Was he wrrrr... wrrrr.. wrong?
No, don't try to backpeddle. You've joined in with the criticisms and hatred of Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure the eagles organization and fans were thinking about how Mr Oopsie "owned " them in the regular season as they were going to multiple Super Bowls while Dak was sitting at home picking the wings off flies.
Head on over there and worship them Eagles all you want. Cowboys won't lose any sleep seeing you no longer support them.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

:huh:

Qcard

Reaction score
Its not a dumb take.
It is dumb take! Unless a smart take is Burrow, Allen and Lamar are Elite because after the playoff losses defensive players DON'T make fun of them... :lmao: :lmao:
When GB this year & SF last year defensive players make fun of Dak after the playoff loses and say they want the ball in his hands. That should be a clue.

I would say that they not only dont fear Dak - they love playing against him.
Only One team in 2023 season loved their ending. 31 other teams...cry me a river:laugh::laugh:

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

This is a good read. Riddick nails it.

'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings​

According to ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott doesn't strike fear in the hearts of his opponents.
Harrison Reno

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow. Those are the quarterbacks that many would say are trailing Patrick Mahomes in terms of who's the best signal-caller in the league. But what about the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott? Where does this past season's MVP runner-up sit in the rankings?

Well, according to former Philadelphia Eagles general manager and now-turned ESPN analyst Louis Riddick, there is a major difference between Prescott and those three other quarterbacks.

"Ain't nobody fearing Dak Prescott," Louis Reddick said on a recent episode of ESPN's Get Up. "They fear Josh Allen. They fear Lamar [Jackson]. They fear Joe [Burrow]."

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...iddick-claims-rank-josh-allen-patrick-mahomes
OK thanks. Then let’s trade for Burrow and make a run at this thing. :rolleyes: There’s 28 teams in the same boat as the Cowboys. They don’t have Mahomes, Allen, Jackson or Burrow either.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Riddick was never the Eagles GM.
He was a pro personnel guy who does know his stuff but if they can't get their own guy's title right I am supposed to take the rest seriously?

Lamar has a 2-4 playoff record and in 4 of those games he has failed to reach 200 yards passing. But his rushing is a serious threat that teams do fear.
Josh Allen is dangerous through air and on the ground but he turns it over fans pretend Dak does. He is 5-5 in the playoffs and has some stinkers in there for sure.
Joe Burrow has been really good and is 5-2 in the playoffs tho his last game was a nasty 2 INT loss. to Mahomes. Burrows biggest issue may well be playing at the same time Pat does.

What's clear is if you have an elite QB and a very good defense you can go far.
This has been known for decades now.

I can promise the NFC East fears Dak. He has owned them. But I know San Fran doesn't fear him. And likely a few other elite teams would be in the same boat.

GINeric

Reaction score
Uh Author, we know it’s the mind among other things, because they keep dumbing down the offense for Dak, including limiting his reads to basically half the field and telling him to bail pocket if the early reads aren’t there. How many times does this need to be stated?

Well if a "dumbed down" offense makes Prescott a top 10 quarterback and 2nd All Team out of over 90 other quarterbacks in the league..... maybe other quarterbacks need their offense dumbed down too.

Maybe you can explain how such a weak dumbed down quarterback can be top 10 most of his career and place himself 2nd team All Pro?

I'll wait.....

HotDog37

Reaction score
Translation: Nobody fears the Cowboys. Did anyone miss the GB game?
I didn't. The Cowboys were tired, unprepared, from offense, to coaching, to defense (especially Dan Quinn) were solid losers. We don't even have the talent that some think we do. It's 100 % the fault of Jerry Jones and family. Rot starts at the top. Time to find a way, any way to get this family out of here or you will never see an NFCCG much less a superbowl.

Hardline

Reaction score
Opposing teams circle the date on the schedule when they see the Cowboys on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.