'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean listen to some of our opponents. In some pretty big games the last few years, we've heard reports from the other team (and even quotes) that the defensive game plan was to basically not let us run the ball at all and put the ball in Dak's hands and make him beat us.

If a DC feared Dak, they wouldn't employ that kind of defensive strategy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Be careful, there is a rat running loose around here.
giphy.gif
:muttley:

Nobody fears dak, not even the bottom-tier teams. They know if dak is playing that is their best chance to beat Dallas.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He could actually shut the critics up by showing up for the playoffs.
And he has had many chances to shut us up but he poops his pants every time!
Gotta feel for the few Dak lovers still trying to sell him here..............like selling Poop for chocolate!!! :muttley:
Dak is done in Dallas whatever happens with his contract is irrelevant as you cannot save the dumb and inept no matter how much you invest in time and $.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And he has had many chances to shut us up but he poops his pants every time!
Gotta feel for the few Dak lovers still trying to sell him here..............like selling Poop for chocolate!!! :muttley:
Dak is done in Dallas whatever happens with his contract is irrelevant as you cannot save the dumb and inept no matter how much you invest in time and $.
Come on, man. Give the dude some time, it's only year nine coming up and after JJ bends over and fetches the Vaseline he will give #4 a few more years and he will eventually get into the second round of the playoffs, even if it's at home against the 7th seeded team. Patience, my friend. I'm sure he is getting in good shape, again.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
A Steelers player, Eagles player, Bills player and Colts player recently came out saying Dak is greatly respected whenever they know their teams have to play the Cowboys. That's all that matters, not some ex-executive from over a decade ago.
When defending Dak is referred to as "coming out" that pretty much says everything that needs to be said.

:muttley:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Dak has OWNED the Eagles, Commanders and Giants throughout his career. This Riddick was an executive for both the Eagles and Commanders. The last thing he should be saying is Dak is not feared when Dak has totally owned the teams he has been an executive for. I guarantee you the players with the Eagles, Commanders and Giants fear/respect Dak.
I'm sure the eagles organization and fans were thinking about how Mr Oopsie "owned " them in the regular season as they were going to multiple Super Bowls while Dak was sitting at home picking the wings off flies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The poor to average teams usually tend to respect Dak enough.

The better teams with elite defenses don't really fear him at all.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You know who fears Josh Allen? Bills fans.

When will the turnovers come this game they wonder...
He takes a pretty good beating from his fan base. They’re beyond frustrated and are still suffering from those 4 straight SB losses in the 90s. The Bills fans are losing hope in Allen who’s had his playoff struggles. I’m convinced if he was the Cowboys QB he would be receiving a lot of hate from this fan base that thinks it’s easy finding a QB that can win a SB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He takes a pretty good beating from his fan base. They’re beyond frustrated and are still suffering from those 4 straight SB losses in the 90s. The Bills fans are losing hope in Allen who’s had his playoff struggles. I’m convinced if he was the Cowboys QB he would be receiving a lot of hate from this fan base that thinks it’s easy finding a QB that can win a SB.
Don't worry, KJJ, the Cowboys will keep hoping for a few more wasted years, as the days get older and older and older like Dak is getting that they will win that prize. Dak will win a SB, just you wait.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, bro! That is just wrong! You know Dak is going to beat the 7th seed this year...if they even get into the playoffs.

Hey, look at them shoulder pads. Damn, he looks like a linebacker with them big shoulder pads on. Check out most other QB's around the league and they don't wear huge shoulder pads! That has to limit him throwing the ball.

Brady looked like he had little kids pads on, Purdy the same thing, Mahomes wears small ones also. I guess he has to look big because he plays small.
Yep, good observation his pads are LB size hmmmmmm guess you don't need smaller ones when you know it won't make a difference in your passing skills when you have none.
The PR he performs is excellent from the Mama Look to the Sky and sells goodwill at every opportunity.
Now he gotta sell his new child to us as he knows everyone is a sucker for a baby.
Con job and in the end he steps up to the Podium and after all is said and done we get from him is................I SUCKED TONIGHT!
PAY THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :muttley:

Zman5

Reaction score
Tell us something we didn't already know.
No Cowboys QB was feared by anyone since Aikman retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.