'Nobody Fears' Cowboys Dak Prescott, ESPN Expert Claims In QB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Anything coming out of ESPN analysts should be taken with a grain of salt considering who they hire.

Patrick

Reaction score
You know who fears Josh Allen? Bills fans.

When will the turnovers come this game they wonder...

pitt33

Reaction score
Correction our team is not feared our 70s and 90s championship teams are quarterbacks not the first thing I think about those teams were feared because of one thing how we played in the trenches on both sides of the football how we brought a run game that was nearly unstoppable and you better strap it up because you're gonna have to go all day against physical teams on both sides of the football and then coaching Staffs that were some of the best designers of game plans and adjustments in a game that they would not let A-Team just get walked over in crunch time...

Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach had never had to win a game in the playoffs that I ever witnessed there is no reputation that those guys were feared no that was more like Emmett Smith and Tony Dorsett that was the doomsday defense that was if you came over the middle that Darren Woodson would knock your teeth out they knew that the team would show up and they wouldn't be 1 dimensional they were physical they were feared our team is not feared so Prescott's the leader of our team now he's not feared as the story...

No the correct narrative would be the Dallas Cowboys are too soft in the trenches they're not feared therefore their quarterback gets blamed for that reputation just like Tony Romo did those guys did not have the benefit of an Emmitt Smith or a Tony Dorset or a coaching staff or offense or defensive line that were absolutely feared.....
Sentence structure man.

ccb04

Reaction score
Do they fear MVP Lamar only in the regular season? Cause he has the same 2 wins as Prescott in the playoffs. Allen was bad in the playoffs in 2022 & midway through November 2023, Allen led the league in turnovers, Int's, and threw a pick in 6 straight games. There is Mahomes and everybody else.
Pat & Andy are the new Tom & Bill.

Staubacher

Reaction score
LOL....at least you admit that you're in a basement. Thank God we don't have basements in South Texas. You guys don't like Dak, but you keep watching.....have fun watching him poop his pants...I know many of you wait for it....makes you happy.
I watch the Cowboys. I'm a fan not a Stan. What would make me happy is the team moving on from him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watch the Cowboys. I'm a fan not a Stan. What would make me happy is the team moving on from him.
I wouldn't mind that either. If it happens I'll support the next guy. Right now, I rooting for Dak to get over the hump.

BHendri5

Reaction score
That’s great no one fears Dak, that way he will always get their best effort and when we win no body needs to say anything.
So all the QBs that has defenses afraid are not getting the best effort

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mannnn.. this gets old.

You sound like a 14 yo school girl..... your a hater.. no your the hater.. no your the hater..... am not, your the hater.. am so..........................................................
You haters have gotten old with your Dak hate, and you're one of them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that doesn't compare to a guy who played high school football. :muttley:
This man agrees!

200.gif

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
To be fair to Dak, nobody fears the entire team. Players don't fear our players, coaches don't fear our schemes.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The only quarterback anybody and everybody fears is playing in Kansas City........ :mad: Dak is in great company with the 31 others nobody fears....

Big_D

Reaction score
Mannnn.. this gets old.

You sound like a 14 yo school girl..... your a hater.. no your the hater.. no your the hater..... am not, your the hater.. am so..........................................................
I'm rubber, you're glue..

Status
Not open for further replies.