Non-Cowboy Week 1 Preseason Games thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just in case anyone wants to post comments about any of the other Pre-season Week 1 games,
here's a spot to put the without creating a bunch of threads.

First up on national TV tonight will be

Browns at the Giants--6 pm cst NFL network
I assume Mayfield will get plenty of reps, but not sure about Barkley.

Pittsburgh is at Philly.
I'm thinking Mason Rudolph probably gets at least a quarter.

Last edited:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Just in case anyone wants to post comments about any of the other pre-season week 1 games,
here's a spot to put the without creating a bunch of threads.

First up on national TV tonight will be Browns at the Giants--6 pm cst NFL network
I assume Mayfield will get plenty of reps, but not sure about Barkley.
Browns should be a good one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Interested to see what baker looks like. Too bad Josh Gordon isn't playing yet. With him and Landry, the browns would have some nice wideouts.
They are going to let the knucklehead rookie WR who has looked so amazing in practice (Callahan) play tonight.

I assume Tyrod may get a few reps even though he's the starter, just to get acclimated with the newbies (like Dak will tonight for us)

Hoping Baker get at least a quarter or more

dallasdave

Reaction score
They are going to let the knucklehead rookie WR who has looked so amazing in practice (Callahan) play tonight.

I assume Tyrod may get a few reps even though he's the starter, just to get acclimated with the newbies (like Dak will tonight for us)

Baker is he going to Bake a Cake ???:)

tomsanders921

Reaction score

They said baker will get two quarters. But tyrod is starting I believe

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Browns right now are the only team I have ever pitied. 4-44 over three years. The only way they avoid the worst four year run in NFL history is to go 16-0 this season.

But I think this team could threaten the 8-8 mark if all their offseason moves pan out. They have some legit talent there now.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Browns are a stupid team.

Two taunting penalties. One extended a Giant drive leading to a FG....the other took the Browns out of Giant territory. Stupid, stupid stuff.