Non-Cowboy Week 1 Preseason Games thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nah. Solder has been crap so far in camp, and they still are depending on Flowers. They have no OLine. Barkley is gonna get chomped on behind that atrocious OL
And Hernandez has been getting pushed back as well. That's surprising cause I thought he wasn't powerful. Sometimes technique will win

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Solder's strength has always been the run game. Hearing reports from Giants camp that he is a shell of himself makes me warn and fuzzy. If you don't have trenches in the NFCE, you can have Barry Sanders running for your team, and your HB is g'un get swallowed up

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The Browns are my "other" team now.

Partly because of Baker, and partly because I hate Pittsburgh. They have enough first rounders, just need Baker to finally be a quarterback for them.
I've always followed the Browns, loosely. Rooting for them this year. I hope Mayfield is a hit for them. I don't like Hue as HC, he's a better coordinator, but I like the Org and fanbase, and i don't mind Dorsey. It was ugly when he took over, but it seems he's doing the best he can given the **** show Org he inherited

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nah. Solder has been crap so far in camp, and they still are depending on Flowers. They have no OLine. Barkley is gonna get chomped on behind that atrocious OL

Giants trying to copy what the Cowboys did by drafting Zeke- except the Cowboys did so with an o-line already in place.

And good point on Solder. The Patriots don't let great players walk.