Twitter: None of the best 40 players played against the Jags

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's going to be rusty as will a few other starters that didn't get any playing time. But they'll be healthy and playing on opening day. Be happy, not sad.
For how long is the question.

Dak hurt his own self...in practice. Some precautionary limiting ...MIGHT have hurt his progress even more as other players ramped up.

I am not hating or predicting ANYthing.

Just gonna have to see things for my own self....and say a prayer Dak can stay off a big or unlucky hit.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If I was Tony Pollard I'd call my agent and tell them to request a trade right now.

The disrespect.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For how long is the question.

Dak hurt his own self...in practice. Some precautionary limiting ...MIGHT have hurt his progress even more as other players ramped up.

I am not hating or predicting ANYthing.

Just gonna have to see things for my own self....and say a prayer Dak can stay off a big or unlucky hit.
I don't think it will be long. I mean, he's been practicing either by himself with teammates, during all the OTA's, during all the mini-camps and part of training camp. He practiced so much they he got a sore arm. All teams are going to be rusty game 1. Some more so than others.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't think it will be long. I mean, he's been practicing either by himself with teammates, during all the OTA's, during all the mini-camps and part of training camp. He practiced so much they he got a sore arm. All teams are going to be rusty game 1. Some more so than others.
Funny you're tempering your expectations now that the rubber is about to meet the road. When people questioned the logic that someone coming off a major injury was in the best shape of their life, you went into your hater tirade. When people questioned whether it made sense that a QB only needed a few days rest when he was shut down before the 3rd practice started, you went into your hater tirade. Now you're trying to say the team and Dak may be rusty? That makes you a hater.

conner01

Reaction score
Joseph, Cox, and McGovern aren’t in the top 40?

Jaylon, Nsehke, and Kearse are in the top 40?

Cox is better than Jaylon, Joseph better than Kearse, and McGovern better than Nsehke.

Top 40 my rear end.
Definitely some of the top 40 players played
They may not be top 3 on depth chart but Cox is certainly one of the top 40
Kearse is not in the top 40
Seemed like a dumb statement to make in the first place
Cox played because as a rookie he needed reps not because there is any question he’s gonna be on this team
I’m betting our kicker would be in the top 40 too lol

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Definitely some of the top 40 players played
They may not be top 3 on depth chart but Cox is certainly one of the top 40
Kearse is not in the top 40
Seemed like a dumb statement to make in the first place
Cox played because as a rookie he needed reps not because there is any question he’s gonna be on this team

Cox played because no other LB other than Gifford was available. Bernard and Hines are hurt. Crazy they risked Cox the whole game. I have no idea why they kept so many WRs and didn’t add a LB.

The front office was not going to embarrass Jaylon and have him play that game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think they made a mistake. Reggie Davis is the rusher who had 1 carry for 3 yards.
Well good, because if he would've said that and Pollard played then I'd have an issue with it. I didn't remember seeing Pollard play, but I didn't know for sure.