Twitter: None of the best 40 players played against the Jags

shabazz

Reaction score
Never too early for excuses:rolleyes:.......wait till friday morning; the spin zone will be in full effect:lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure I get this. He throws far more balls and calls far more plays every single day than he would ever come close two running one or possibly two series in a preseason game.
You act like he should be shielded from getting his axe whipped..like he WONT get it come game day.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Dak isn't looking to get hit. It's more likely he'll be trying to avoid getting hit. He knows when to get rid of the ball. He knows when to just get out of bounds. The lessons of last year, he will not forget.

Agreed. His focus recently turned towards making to the end of the next four years.

Hardline

Reaction score
My JV team beat our Varsity in a scrimmage.
No excuses. I don't care if the top 40 played or not.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure I get this. He throws far more balls and calls far more plays every single day than he would ever come close two running one or possibly two series in a preseason game.

The fact that you think "practice" which dak hurt his own self...is the SAME as real time game play with another team..."isn't close".....shows your SSRIOUS lack of understanding sports and really anything.

A freaking PLAY..runs dress rehearsals so everyone is ready. Crew..director..sound, lighting...cues....

Fire fighters run regular drills as realistic as possible. Even GASP...REAL FIRE!

PROFESSIONAL musicians rent a stage ...even though they know the music forward and backward...so they can rehearse in a live setting. All the things that go into a show.

BUT YOU...think preseason games are more meaningless than practice...which Dak hurt his own self at .

It's unbelievable people think this. Like they can;t fathom the way the rest of the world works. HARD work and LIVE drills to replicate the real world as much as is possible,.

Sad.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak isn't looking to get hit. It's more likely he'll be trying to avoid getting hit. He knows when to get rid of the ball. He knows when to just get out of bounds. The lessons of last year, he will not forget.
Like when they turned his ankle the other way....you can just "learn from that"...and suddenly know how to avoid it without ANY one coming after you since then.

Hmm...well okay then..since the likes of you say so...well...okay joking.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quotes like this are why Stephen Jones wouldn’t get a front office job for 31 other NFL teams.
I’m not a Stephen fan but don’t understand. Can you explain? I might be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. Lol

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not a Stephen fan but don’t understand. Can you explain? I might be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. Lol
That’s a fair question. I just think SJ is lazy. When I’ve heard him speaking on his radio show, IMO, he insults the intelligence of his audience with shallow cliches that don’t really reflect anything. Bottom line though is this- it bugs me that it doesn’t matter how bad this team performs, he’s comfortable in his position. He just doesn’t seem to care as much as Jerry. Not that I like the job Jerry’s done, but at least he worked hard to be where he is and appreciates what it took.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s a fair question. I just think SJ is lazy. When I’ve heard him speaking on his radio show, IMO, he insults the intelligence of his audience with shallow cliches that don’t really reflect anything. Bottom line though is this- it bugs me that it doesn’t matter how bad this team performs, he’s comfortable in his position. He just doesn’t seem to care as much as Jerry. Not that I like the job Jerry’s done, but at least he worked hard to be where he is and appreciates what it took.
Makes sense now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kearse isn't a bubble player. He's been out there with the first-team defense at times essentially playing a linebacker position with Neal and Parsons, although I believe he's still considered a safety in those alignments. He's also a very good special-teammer.

I wonder if his defensive snaps will be cut by Hooker, though. I would presume rather than having Kazee, Wilson and Kearse out there, we'd prefer Kazee, Hooker and Wilson.
hey to me hes an odd man out..lets wait and see to see the game 1 roster debate it then..good too have these issues at safety too many close in skillset and solid starters..interchangeable parts and depth at position that not happened in quite some time..