Twitter: None of the best 40 players played against the Jags

csirl

Reaction score
Means that none of the 3 x backup QBs won the QB2 job......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't see any link say that. Can you provide it? Shouldn't take you but a sec or 2.
There is no website to link to. It's part of Bings search engine.

It would take you 2 seconds to type it into Bing and see it for yourself though. @Aviano90 clearly did it and saw the same thing, but we've since determined that it must be an error.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Dak's going to be rusty as will a few other starters that didn't get any playing time. But they'll be healthy and playing on opening day. Be happy, not sad.
Yes and no - to not get Dak any snaps before regular season is less than ideal ...... I mean I get it but he needed some. Hopefully he’s had enough snaps in practice to be ready but we’ll see.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The pre season is a joke. Unless you want to see a few young guys play there is no point.
Preseason is about more than just auditioning last 10 roster spots. Communications, systems, everyone gets dress rehearsal.

Not sure we did very well...we'll see soon.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes and no - to not get Dak any snaps before regular season is less than ideal ...... I mean I get it but he needed some. Hopefully he’s had enough snaps in practice to be ready but we’ll see.
I agree, I think all starters need a couple series or 3 if for nothing else, the mental part of it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny you're tempering your expectations now that the rubber is about to meet the road. When people questioned the logic that someone coming off a major injury was in the best shape of their life, you went into your hater tirade. When people questioned whether it made sense that a QB only needed a few days rest when he was shut down before the 3rd practice started, you went into your hater tirade. Now you're trying to say the team and Dak may be rusty? That makes you a hater.
I was just thrilled I got a civil reply!

Don't ruin it!:D

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I feel much better knowing the team didn't try at all. Don't worry, it's all going to work itself out when Week 1 arrives.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny you're tempering your expectations now that the rubber is about to meet the road. When people questioned the logic that someone coming off a major injury was in the best shape of their life, you went into your hater tirade. When people questioned whether it made sense that a QB only needed a few days rest when he was shut down before the 3rd practice started, you went into your hater tirade. Now you're trying to say the team and Dak may be rusty? That makes you a hater.
I didn't temper anything. He was in the best shape of his life. The other stuff you said is garbage as well. But I'm glad you're all butt hurt over something.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

:laugh:

Oh, what a tangled web we weave when even anti-haters start to not believe.