Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Watch out for the Miami game...on grass and in that Miami humidity, he will definitely be sweating like a pig. Especially since he knows he will probably have to put up 40 with Tyreek Hill torching the defense!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well...https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/907040699392163846?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E907040699392163846%7Ctwgr%5Eeace80a38ca3f20583031f7a10d2839af9bfadad%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2F2017%2F09%2F10%2Ftwitter-dak-prescott-sweating%2F

Get out more
What is this, Chinese?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Watch out for the Miami game...on grass and in that Miami humidity, he will definitely be sweating like a pig. Especially since he knows he will probably have to put up 40 with Tyreek Hill torching the defense!
You would think he would be at home because he's from the South and might love those conditions. But yeah...Dak's a guy who sweats a lot...I just don't like it when he appears nervous AND sweaty.

Most snipers - and other experts - will tell you that their heartbeat often slows down in those moments. They feel an almost soothing feeling as they repeat another rep they've done millions of times. That's how you get names like Joe Cool or Joe Brrr or even Tom Brady. Not everyone is like that...so no doubt there other ways to do it...

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I did notice it too, but it may just be that the camera work was more detailed than usual. He certainly didn't appear nervous or scared, just focused.
We agree...on Sunday I didn't see the associated nervousness. But I was concerned that he was sweating so profusely so soon into the game. And again, I'm not talking about after a long run or on the sidelines...I'm talking about under center face drenched in sweat. All I'm saying that when I've seen him like that...it's not (normally) as good as when he calm cool and collected.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You would think he would be at home because he's from the South and might love those conditions. But yeah...Dak's a guy who sweats a lot...I just don't like it when he appears nervous AND sweaty.

Most snipers - and other experts - will tell you that their heartbeat often slows down in those moments. They feel an almost soothing feeling as they repeat another rep they've done millions of times. That's how you get names like Joe Cool or Joe Brrr or even Tom Brady. Not everyone is like that...so no doubt there other ways to do it...
Your heartbeat doesn’t slow down by itself. You have to make it slow down. That takes practice.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
But not this past Thursday. That's a good sign. Because normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, he's erratic, high and wide on his throws, gittery and turnover-prone. It's weird because some games he looks so calm and relaxed. This past Thursday he was juiced AND accurate...which I have rarely seen. Has accuracy become part of his muscle memory? We can only hope...
This has to be a joke, right?

Hardline

Reaction score
Everyone remember when John Madden went on and on about how much Nate Newton was sweating? LOL
Nate had a sweat ring halfway down his pants.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just when you think you’ve heard it all here. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.