Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Your heartbeat doesn’t slow down by itself. You have to make it slow down. That takes practice.
OK, we agree...that's why people who are experts and very practiced in their fields often report that UNDER PRESSURE their heartbeat slows down. It's very difficult for a person who experiencing adrenaline spikes and erratic heartbeats to be PRECISE with their movements. So often "everything slows down"... but most often it's due to how the mind is remembering the moment and how detailed the recording of that moment is in the brain. The brain is on fire, but the heartbeats are smooth and easy. Again, not everytime, but that's what experts marksmen and others report.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
But not this past Thursday. That's a good sign. Because normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, he's erratic, high and wide on his throws, gittery and turnover-prone. It's weird because some games he looks so calm and relaxed. This past Thursday he was juiced AND accurate...which I have rarely seen. Has accuracy become part of his muscle memory? We can only hope...
Are you saying he LOOKS like a pig?

Because if so....I do have to admit, with his helmet off he looks normal to me, but when his helmet is on, his face has always looked a little piggy to me. Like a PigBoy. Mostly human....but just a bit of pig in there. I have no idea why.

But when he is in street clothes...no PigBoy.

Like that Vikings QB the other night with no eyebrows. He looked like a bug.

This is neither here nor there though...and frankly you shouldn't be commenting on people's appearances like that or making threads like that.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Maybe he got off the keto diet. Carnivore diet all the way, baby.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Because if so....I do have to admit, with his helmet off he looks normal to me, but when his helmet is on, his face has always looked a little piggy to me. Like a PigBoy. Mostly human....but just a bit of pig in there. I have no idea why.

This is neither here nor there though...and frankly you shouldn't be commenting on people's appearances like that or making threads like that.
Lol

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

No. Not saying that...and frankly I could give a rat's you know what at your pathetic attempt to play victim on Dak's behalf. Talk about lame road kill. I said that I TOO SWEAT A LOT.

Your first instinct is lie in the road and play victim. L-A-M-E.

And then you namecall on top of that...as if criticizing someone's appearance IS ALLOWED when defending your pathetic vicarious victimhood. KEEP IT ABOUT FOOTBALL. I was talking about Dak and his performance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t think Dak sweating has anything to do with us losing. It’s not like he’s working up a big sweat in January in the playoffs and he’s 2-4.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
sweat-sweating.gif

Lol

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I did notice sometimes Dak looks nervous and sweaty, like the 9ers Game this year, and throws a bit higher and inaccurate.

I have no idea if a high performance athlete ever feels jumpy or tense before a match, maybe some here would know.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No. Not saying that...and frankly I could give a rat's you know what at your pathetic attempt to play victim on Dak's behalf. Talk about lame road kill. I said that I TOO SWEAT A LOT.

Your first instinct is lie in the road and play victim. L-A-M-E.

And then you namecall on top of that...as if criticizing someone's appearance IS ALLOWED when defending your pathetic vicarious victimhood. KEEP IT ABOUT FOOTBALL. I was talking about Dak and his performance.
I need a translator.... your post is nearly incoherent

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Watch out for the Miami game...on grass and in that Miami humidity, he will definitely be sweating like a pig. Especially since he knows he will probably have to put up 40 with Tyreek Hill torching the defense!

If we don’t double him, we deserve to lose. Make someone else beat you. Don’t be like the WFT.

gtdRR

Reaction score
So just to follow the premise here, so there are certain home games (just to keep weather out of it as much as possible) when you can see on your TV that he is sweating more profusely than other games, and in those games he isn't as good. LMAO

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
OK, we agree...that's why people who are experts and very practiced in their fields often report that UNDER PRESSURE their heartbeat slows down. It's very difficult for a person who experiencing adrenaline spikes and erratic heartbeats to be PRECISE with their movements. So often "everything slows down"... but most often it's due to how the mind is remembering the moment and how detailed the recording of that moment is in the brain. The brain is on fire, but the heartbeats are smooth and easy. Again, not everytime, but that's what experts marksmen and others report.
They don’t report ****. If you’re a sniper, or and expert like I am, it’s expected BECAUSE YOU TRAIN FOR IT. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.