Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
But not this past Thursday. That's a good sign. Because normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, he's erratic, high and wide on his throws, gittery and turnover-prone. It's weird because some games he looks so calm and relaxed. This past Thursday he was juiced AND accurate...which I have rarely seen. Has accuracy become part of his muscle memory? We can only hope...
You know I've noticed a few times the camera shows Dak in the huddle and his neck is glistening with sweat. Then you see his face and it's all shiny with sweat. And the game just started. What is that all about? Everyone warms up but Dak looks like he ran a marathon.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know I've noticed a few times the camera shows Dak in the huddle and his neck is glistening with sweat. Then you see his face and it's all shiny with sweat. And the game just started. What is that all about? Everyone warms up but Dak looks like he ran a marathon.
How funny is it that the haters have nothing left to crap on Dak so they crap on him for sweating. Keep it coming! So funny.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is still not always putting the ball right on the money. But Ceedee, Cooks and Ferguson are making the tough catches rn.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is always sweaty during games.

That being said. I do think he is better once he takes a hit. Idk why but he seems to settle down some once he gets some physical contact

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But not this past Thursday. That's a good sign. Because normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, he's erratic, high and wide on his throws, gittery and turnover-prone. It's weird because some games he looks so calm and relaxed. This past Thursday he was juiced AND accurate...which I have rarely seen. Has accuracy become part of his muscle memory? We can only hope...
I thought sweating like a lion.
Or is tha Micah?

conner01

Reaction score
He sweats every game lol

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
You're reading way too much into the sweat factor. I'm quite sure the weather, temperature & Humidity had more to do with it.. :facepalm:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Question for the forum: Does OGSixshooter seem to only post stupid threads when he’s sweaty?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Or you with the english language. Try me sensei...
English ... you mean TI don't you? That handles both instantly...myself, wrap that thought around bull in the china cabinet learning tool and don't give a damn about sweat.

A lineman against the backs/linebackers and when they are engaged with a line between them. When a whisle is blown the farthest behind his line loses. His group has then run wind sprints. Bring out the real crap and meeting challenges in ways unforeseen. Training technique...I went through that exercise at A&I as a linebacker. The lineman ran windsprints and the tackle I went against had me by 50 pounds and 4 inches. Meet the challenge.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
sweat-sweating.gif
Good one! Anything for an Airplane reference! :laugh:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Only because you probably are a Dak stan. Let me guess: Dak is the greatest QB ever and we are lucky to have him? Look, this is not a Dak "hate" thread...just my observation.
So you think a post about how Dak sweats is normal and there's nothing wrong with it lmao. This is the weirdo behavior, who even sits there and says to themselves...."oh my gosh, we're about to lose this game cause Dak is sweating"....thats beyond comical. A grown arse man is really watching how another man perspires....

Status
Not open for further replies.