Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
no, I offered that as an option. And my point is that he offered no proof, no analysis...he just called a bunch of people liars. It is just that...namecalling. Nothing sophisticated. Like a child.

get it?
What proof did you offer lil fella? Where's the first drive screenshot?shut the hell up

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
That's proof he was sweating on the first drive little boy? Try again
Yeah, I didn't take a screenshot. And yet that wasn't what I was trying to prove, it was the condition you set to declare victory. You called us liars for saying that Dak was sweating profusely - more than normal/usual for the position - and yet Bryan Broaddus himself and others were wondering out loud because it was so obvious. And other posters also backed up my claim. And then there's you calling everyone liars demanding proof. It's really not serious...unless it is to you.

You could have been modest and said, "I haven't noticed that...", instead you overextended yourself into jackassery by calling tons of people "liars".

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't take a screenshot. And yet that wasn't what I was trying to prove, it was the condition you set to declare victory. You called us liars for saying that Dak was sweating profusely - more than normal/usual for the position - and yet Bryan Broaddus himself and others were wondering out loud because it was so obvious. And other posters also backed up my claim. And then there's you calling everyone liars demanding proof. It's really not serious...unless it is to you.

You could have been modest and said, "I haven't noticed that...", instead you overextended yourself into jackassery by calling tons of people "liars".
Yawn..... go search for more articles.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Many people suffer from hyperhidrosis which is excessive sweating that doesn’t have to be in relation to heat or exercise, many cases are due to anxiety. I had a friend in elementary thru high school that would sweat nonstop even if it was freezing outside.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

You are totally missing the point. Nobody cares how much he does or doesn't sweat.

The idea that it's tied to some change in his mentality during a game causing him to be erratic is comically stupid. For all you know he sprays a lot of water on his face lmao.

The people agreeing with you have no credibility. Them agreeing with you basically means you're wrong, because they aren't a group of people who believe in things like, you know, fact.

GINeric

Reaction score
But not this past Thursday. That's a good sign. Because normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, he's erratic, high and wide on his throws, gittery and turnover-prone. It's weird because some games he looks so calm and relaxed. This past Thursday he was juiced AND accurate...which I have rarely seen. Has accuracy become part of his muscle memory? We can only hope...

So you watch Cowboys games to see how sweaty Dak gets?? I mean... whatever makes you happy my friend. I don't judge.....

cowboyed

Reaction score
The sweat comes from fear. He gets that way when the moment's too big for him.

I notice that a lot actually.
It could also be from having many active microscopic sebaceous glands that are embedded in the skin, particularly around hair follicles. Not just fear can make you sweat, so can tension. You can excessively sweat playing poker or chess. It's not necessarily directly from an opponent it could be about lingering consequences.

cowboyed

Reaction score
He's an idiot

This is one of the dumbest threads ever and your DOUBLING DOWN lmao

Sweat rate is also proportionate to muscle density, and Dak is as muscular as any QB, maybe ever. Of course he sweats more than, like, Justin Herbert. t's why he, Tiger Woods, and you - all elite athletes, of course - sweat more than their peers.

It's got nothing to do with whatever you're blathering about.
Is Dak a sweater or a garment you wear in cold weather? I am having a tough time with this thanks to the thread. Nah, I won't sweat it.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So you watch Cowboys games to see how sweaty Dak gets?? I mean... whatever makes you happy my friend. I don't judge.....
Strawman and stupid. I won't bother explaining why. I hope you feel better experiencing mock outrage.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You are totally missing the point. Nobody cares how much he does or doesn't sweat.

The idea that it's tied to some change in his mentality during a game causing him to be erratic is comically stupid. For all you know he sprays a lot of water on his face lmao.

The people agreeing with you have no credibility. Them agreeing with you basically means you're wrong, because they aren't a group of people who believe in things like, you know, fact.
I can always spot a weak argument rendered by a weak person. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF...needing, requiring the validation of other opinions that you can't back up - "Nobody cares" - shows you how myopic and solipsistic you are.

You can barely speak for yourself in a cogent manner and yet you presume to speak for others. Good luck with that...

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I can always spot a weak argument rendered by a weak person. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF...needing, requiring the validation of other opinions that you can't back up - "Nobody cares" - shows you how myopic and solipsistic you are.

You can barely speak for yourself in a cogent manner and yet you presume to speak for others. Good luck with that...
Is this Dunning or Krueger?

Status
Not open for further replies.