Normally when Dak is sweating like a pig, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You could be right here and Tiger does always seem to be taking his hat and wiping sweat. Again...when you read the literature on peak performance, most experts report a calm...not a spike in adrenaline in pressure moments. I get that if he just completed a 35 yard strike and he has to run up to the line and get the next play off that he'd be sweating. But as several other posters mentioned, the game has just started and the man is sweating profusely. When I see that it makes me as nervous as he looks. It's certainly not normal for a QB to be sweating bullets in the first minutes of a climate-controlled game.
This is one of the dumbest threads ever and your DOUBLING DOWN lmao

Sweat rate is also proportionate to muscle density, and Dak is as muscular as any QB, maybe ever. Of course he sweats more than, like, Justin Herbert. t's why he, Tiger Woods, and you - all elite athletes, of course - sweat more than their peers.

It's got nothing to do with whatever you're blathering about.

J12B

Reaction score
I also sweat profusely...so odd, but TRUE. Most QBs who are sweating profusely will not get a consistent grip and spin on the ball.

Let me further explain: One of the things that impressed me most about rookie Dak is that he said he never got nervous before games. And for the most part, I saw that...UNTIL we faced Philadelphia and rookie "sensation" Carson Wentz. Dak did up winning that game - which disproves my original point to a degree lol - but he did look nervous because it was a big game. All I'm saying is that maybe Dak was nervous but able to calm his jitters and still throw accurately. Because most of the time when I've seen sweaty Dak...it's no bueno.
TMI

No one cares how much you sweat.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
TMI

No one cares how much you sweat.
I don't care what you think. Your presumption and desperate move to speak for "everyone"...makes you guilty of the very thing you accuse me of.

Headshot...I don't have time to fuss with a wimp who hides behind "everyone"....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sweat comes from fear. He gets that way when the moment's too big for him.

I notice that a lot actually.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Thanks for your distorted appreciation and peace gesture. I didn't okie-doke you nor am I pulling some sort of your possibly imagined Machiavellian reverse on you. What you construe as me measuring my posting response is me apparently mistakenly trying to be posting reasonable with you. Silly me. I am not interested in winning email battles wading through your deflections or delusions. I know what I read and I know what I wrote. I will leave it at that.
Cool..whatever. As long as you backtrack as you say it...

"Silly you" for sure...

I don't accept peace terms offered with misinformation and BS. I mean, you're right it's just the internet...so...doesn't mean we won't agree down the road. But on this one...no.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

OK...funny how a person who isn't love with Dak and doesn't consider themselves the final arbiter on "good threads" can be honestly observant.

Mannix

Reaction score
This is an odd observation. So what happens if the back of his pants turn brown?
I've noticed the same exact thing about him....sometimes he appears to be sweating profusely....especially his face....for no apparent reason. I knew kids growing up that had sugar issues, that showed this same trait.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I've noticed the same exact thing about him....sometimes he appears to be sweating profusely....especially his face....for no apparent reason. I knew kids growing up that had sugar issues, that showed this same trait.
Oh no...another poster who noticed it!!! Dang...apparently you too are weird for noticing it.

If you love Dak, truly love Dak...you would never say anywith "pig" in the same sentence or "sweat" or use a simile or popular expression that isn't precisely scientifically accurate!!!

XXLMike

Reaction score
The only thing that would make this thread better is if I posted it.
Lmao

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Mine is due to a gluten allergy. Didn't know about it...caused inflammation...which caused me to sweat more. No gluten, I still sweat...but not like before. So mine was diet related...which FYI, was another reason I wondered why he was sweating so profusely so early in games. Nervousness, diet, auto-immune...whatever...I hope it's not jitters. Cause that's what it's looked like to me.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

511e81c66bb3f70c7a000018

He's so scared

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
511e81c66bb3f70c7a000018

He's so scared
he's a top athlete running at top speed. I already accounted for game situations like a long run or pass play or humid conditions. But what I'm noticing is that how Dak looks in minute 1 of a football game. Show me Jordan looking like this minute 1 of quarter 1 and I'll buy your sarcasm.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
he's a top athlete running at top speed. I already accounted for game situations like a long run or pass play or humid conditions. But what I'm noticing is that how Dak looks in minute 1 of a football game. Show me Jordan looking like this minute 1 of quarter 1 and I'll buy your sarcasm.
Dak wasn't looking like that 1 minute into quarter 1 either. Why lie?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
During the first drive Dak is sweating profusely under his helmet. Others have stated that they saw this too. So you're calling everyone else who has seen this a liar then? You must have an amazing amount of recall to state that forthrightly.

Or you're an idiot.
I saw him sweating, but I can't say it was on the first drive. Either way, it could be from warming up before the game, hot conditions on the field, or just a natural tendency to have overactive sweat glands.

Status
Not open for further replies.