Nors, post your henson story

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I know you hate henson, but I'd really like to read the article whether it be biased or not.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
I know you hate henson, but I'd really like to read the article whether it be biased or not.

I don't hate Henson. I just have felt all along he's nowhere near ready to run an NFL offense. Thats proved out so far. Pan back to 2003/2004 era here on this board - the readiness and greatness of the name Henson was greatly overestimated by many. Having concerns and voicing them is not hate.

I'll look - its written on Brady but has extensive coverage on Henson and the Michigan years. Very, very, very long reads.

I refused to post it because I'd get "Nors hates Henson" crap for posting it. kinda like what you just did!:p:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nors said:
I don't hate Henson. I just have felt all along he's nowhere near ready to run an NFL offense. Thats proved out so far. Pan back to 2003/2004 era here on this board - the readiness and greatness of the name Henson was greatly overestimated by many. Having concerns and voicing them is not hate.

I'll look - its written on Brady but has extensive coverage on Henson and the Michigan years. Very, very, very long reads.

I refused to post it because I'd get "Nors hates Henson" crap for posting it. kinda like what you just did!:p:

To be completely fair Nors, there was plenty of over zelouse inthusiasam for Henson and plenty of mindless ridicule for the guy to go around. You gave as much as you received Nors. I too contributed, like most of the posters at the time. Nobody is without fault. We all fanned the flames at the time.

I do think that you should post whatever it is that you have thou. Your not going to get accused of being Anti Henson any more then you already have been. If you have a good article, you should post it and let the board bennafit from the info. Then it can be discussed, eventually argued over and ridiculed in it's due corse.

:laugh2:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Man.

Can't we just wait and see if Henson plays well or not in Europe..?

I don't think Henson has it either, but I'm open enough to wait and see what he does at that level before I worry about about what was said about him back in Michigan or whatever.

Go Henson..light it up. Please end this QB debate for the #3 position on the team.

:))

parcellswaterboy

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wow, an amateur page written by a fan who clearly has a major man-crush on Tom Brady. What an unbiased "article" that is. :rolleyes:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Wow, an amateur page written by a fan who clearly has a major man-crush on Tom Brady. What an unbiased "article" that is. :rolleyes:

People will spin whatever they want from this, just as you appear to be dismissing it as an amateurish hack job.

As someone who has no opinion in the Romo/Henson debate, I found it food for thought.

VirusX

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
:lmao2: No crap.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this link. It is interesting to see a Brady vs Henson editorial written by a Brady apologist. :D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Alexander said:
People will spin whatever they want from this, just as you appear to be dismissing it as an amateurish hack job.

As someone who has no opinion in the Romo/Henson debate, I found it food for thought.
It's food for thought, all right... Scary thoughts at the number of Brady posters this guy has in his bedroom... :eek:

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
It's food for thought, all right... Scary thoughts at the number of Brady posters this guy has in his bedroom... :eek:

lmao, probably also has pictures of Brady with himself superimposed into the picture.

VirusX

Reaction score
This is Tom and I at the beach. Tom and I at the arcade. Oh cant forget this one. Tom and I in the endzone at the Superbowl. :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
Too.....much.....Brady.....man-love......must.....stop.....reading....

Seriously, how is this a "Henson article?"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Nors said:

We know this how? based on all his real time game experience?:rolleyes:

31WillHammerU

Reaction score
As of March 2006, Henson reported to NFL Europe’s training camp in Tampa at the suggestion of Bill Parcells.

Umm, not accurate. :rolleyes: Drew actually approached the organization himself.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beating%20Dead%20Horse-thumb.gif

And They're off...