Not buying Cowboys hype

Sully

Reaction score
How many times have Cowboys fans buy into the hype, only to end the season with a disappointing conclusion.

Being a Dallas fan since 1977, seeing the Cowboys, in the playoffs, were a year thing. Winning playoff games and even getting to Superbowls once and a while.

Like seasons past, it has be enjoyable, seeing the Cowboys winning more games than losing. But I am not going to buy into the FOOLS GOLD Jerry sells fans since 1995.
Jerry wins every season b/c Dallas is the richest franchise in all of sports. At very least, Top 5. On the field, can't even get to a NFC Conference game. Until this team can get to one conference finals, not falling for it.
Dak has a losing playoff record, as did Romo did. A fan of both, but neither could produce in the playoffs.
So hopefully, this is that season to get to a NFC Conference. Don't have to win the darn game, just get there. Until then...fools gold

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
charlie-brown-thanksgiving.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Right now, I'm just happy we look like we'll be a playoff team two years in a row. That's a small step forward from where we were. Whether it means any more than that, I don't know. So I'm just enjoying the ride until it ends. My expectations won't change until the team proves that they should.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How many times have Cowboys fans buy into the hype, only to end the season with a disappointing conclusion.

Being a Dallas fan since 1977, seeing the Cowboys, in the playoffs, were a year thing. Winning playoff games and even getting to Superbowls once and a while.

Like seasons past, it has be enjoyable, seeing the Cowboys winning more games than losing. But I am not going to buy into the FOOLS GOLD Jerry sells fans since 1995.
Jerry wins every season b/c Dallas is the richest franchise in all of sports. At very least, Top 5. On the field, can't even get to a NFC Conference game. Until this team can get to one conference finals, not falling for it.
Dak has a losing playoff record, as did Romo did. A fan of both, but neither could produce in the playoffs.
So hopefully, this is that season to get to a NFC Conference. Don't have to win the darn game, just get there. Until then...fools gold
You do you. Give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I feel this team is different. It’s odd. I can’t explain it. All depends if they stick with the run game winning formula. Everyone loves to talk about Dak checking out of runs but disappear when they talk about him checking into runs. Either way. Micah is the reason we get to the NFCCG this season

Sully

Reaction score
Isn't that true for 31 teams each year?

I agree but even the Jaguars have been to a AFC Conference game this Century. Now if you want to throw teams out like the Lions, Browns, Commanders, etc.... Your making my point

Watching the games are enjoyable and/or funny at times. Just not jumping on or off the bandwagon because we have seen this scenario for 26 years. But love the discussions and attacks.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

How much does it cost to believe?
How much extra energy needs to be exerted in order... to believe?

As long as we mathematically have a chance I am going to believe. Just saying.

starfan1

Reaction score

Feel better?