Not Dez's fault but if you had eyes you already would have known

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey, Romo had a boo-boo on his hand. It's not his fault he was a turnover machine that game. Nothing was ever Romo's fault.
Funny how that works though. Everyone is at fault for why Romo never did anything in the post season here. In order to be "Romo Friendly".....we had to have a All Pro tight end, All Pro receiver, All Pro running back and 3 all pro offensive linemen in order to function in this offense. Dak's linemen gets hurt and his all pro running back gets suspended...yet he's crucified.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
jalapenopopcorn.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Damn I miss Romo

What a shame how did we all get lost in the sauce and drink the Cool Aid.

There's actually posts promoting dropping him. The foolish delusion lives on.

Ok....I'll play along. Now before I get going on my rant....I want people to know...I am a Dez supporter. The guy has had success in an enviroment where making money for the Jones family is the #1 priority.

However...:rolleyes:

After watching that video...sure it is easy to point the finger @ the QB.

But here is the real problem...where in the hell is Dez in the off season when working on the timing/ subtle nuances of the game are created? The chemisty between players...that takes time and practice. Ever since Bryant got paid...he sure hasn't made himself available like he needs to be... to develope the relationship w/ his QB.

Is the talent still there??? I have no doubt it is....

Is the heart still there??? That's the 12.5 million a year question. Has he lost the love for the game? Has he seen the light that winning in Dallas just isn't feasible under the Jones leadership...hence the lack of devotion?

As a Cowboy fan...I would like nothing more than to see this team push all the BS aside...come together as a team...and just win.

Just win.

Can it be done? Can it be done w/ this coaching staff? It seems just about every year this team is labled as a make or break season...but this IMO is the proverbial tipping point.

Does this franchise become the NFC's version of the Cleveland Browns...or does this team come together...and finally figure it out?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

Damn I miss Romo

What a shame how did we all get lost in the sauce and drink the Cool Aid.

There's actually posts promoting dropping him. The foolish delusion lives on.

Romo is a broadcaster after he suffered three serious injuries in five games.....not sure if you noticed.