Not going to kick a man while he's down...

Reaction score
Batman;2475921 said:
That would be an amazing accomplishment, close to 10 Super Bowl Rings, especially since Ben has not even close to being a 10 year vet. How would one go about winning more than one Super Bowl in a season. I am curious.
I'm counting the total rings the Cowboys have, don't they have 5 already?
Maybe a bit of hyperbole on my part. To make it more realistic I believe the Cowboys would have more if they signed Roethlisberger than they do now...he'd get you through the post season and if he had TO to throw too you wouldn't see TO complain because Roethlisberger begs for a receiver like that, he dreams of it I'd bet!

Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2475963 said:
Let's get a better perspective of the Steelers and an overall assessment of where they stand in regards to the Cowboys.

The Steeler perspective.

Bengals...Browns...Ravens.

The Cowboy perspective.

Giants...Eagles...Commanders....

That's what I thought. Thanks for trying to be glib and disingenuous in your posts.
Well I'll certainly keep that in mind when I start talking about the "overall assessment" instead of this season, this last game, which is really what this has been about....

Lets see how they do head to head this season...OK check that one off.

Now, common opponents this season, Baltimore always gives us trouble lets see how that one works out for both teams since Cleveland probably doesn't mean much too you elite NFC types and the Giants beat both of us...

Lets see how the next 2 games play out for both since we both have 2 tough games and we'll even rough up the Ratbirds for you! ;)

I'm really starting to hope we meet in the Superbowl now because you guys need to feel the full force of my beloved, albeit inconsistent, Steelers. I think they will rise to the occasion if they make the big game.

landryscorner

Reaction score
looking at your title....I have to ask...

Why are you still here?

leave already..

Reaction score
landryscorner;2476361 said:

Why are you still here?

leave already..
Honest answer...It's interesting to read the perspective of your rivals instead of filtering through the endless attempts of knuckle dragging homers trying to out coach each other on the internet in search of some objective discussion!

The quality of football conversation is a better here than any Steeler forum I've seen. I was surprised by it, you have a better signal to noise ratio.

There is a lot to love about the "Steeler Nation", I'm proud to be a member but its internet faction is sort of like the Bubby Brister branch of the organization.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
landryscorner;2476361 said:

Why are you still here?

leave already..

As long as he's not trolling he's welcome for as long as he wants to stay

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Yes, the Steelers are not only better players, they are also morally superior with more grit, gumption etc.

Save it. We get plenty of "holier than thou" from opposing fans in our own division to last all year.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Silverback ate your QB;2476408 said:
Honest answer...It's interesting to read the perspective of your rivals instead of filtering through the endless attempts of knuckle dragging homers trying to out coach each other on the internet in search of some objective discussion!

The quality of football conversation is a better here than any Steeler forum I've seen. I was surprised by it, you have a better signal to noise ratio.

There is a lot to love about the "Steeler Nation", I'm proud to be a member but its internet faction is sort of like the Bubby Brister branch of the organization.

Dude...

Do you really think anyone on this board cares to hear how much greater YOU THINK Roethlisberger is than Romo? Do you really? If you are to compare last years teams...that is a complete joke.

I could name a list of other players on the Cowboys that are far superior to the Steelers position wise. Maybe they play better as a team, but you are comparing players, so...

You guys were VERY fortunate Romo had one of his (if not his) worst games ever...REALLY LUCKY! If you fail to acknowledge this, then maybe you would be better off "reminding" your fellow Steeler Nation how you dominated us :rolleyes:

The clock is ticking...:bomb:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2476418 said:
As long as he's not trolling he's welcome for as long as he wants to stay

Okay...what's the TRUE definition of trolling?

If I go to a Commanders forum (after we beat them) and constantly keep telling them how much better the Cowboys are than them, what would that be?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ryanbabs;2476856 said:
Okay...what's the TRUE definition of trolling?

If I go to a Commanders forum (after we beat them) and constantly keep telling them how much better the Cowboys are than them, what would that be?

The truth? :laugh2: