Not happy with the last couple days

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So, in your esteemed view that is apparently backed up by "people who actually know", the OL issues had nothing to do with Tyron Smith's health/ absence and everything to do with the LG play? Absurd.

Cooper was gone. Marcus Martin was a Browns reject. Starting Fleming creates the same issue with Tyron from before.

There was huge hole at either LG or swing tackle either way you look at it. Martin at LG or Green as swing tackle should be unacceptable, no?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You have zero constructive criticism to go along w/ your zero posts. And you need to work on your understanding of the English language.

Sure he does. Quit whining.

And the constant complaining has zero tangible benefit outside of you dealing with angst.

kskboys

Reaction score
Sure he does. Quit whining.

And the constant complaining has zero tangible benefit outside of you dealing with angst.
That is correct. Constant complaining has zero tangible benefit. I am glad you are pointing that out to him!!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That is correct. Constant complaining has zero tangible benefit. I am glad you are pointing that out to him!!!!

That is what he is saying not to do. Not liking complainers and wanting that to stop is not the same as being a complainer. Just like being intolerant of neonazis doesn't make you intolerant.

kskboys

Reaction score
That is what he is saying not to do. Not liking complainers and wanting that to stop is not the same as being a complainer. Just like being intolerant of neonazis doesn't make you intolerant.
Absolutely.

However, constant complaining about complaining exacerbates the problem. Most people who are constantly complaining gain traction by this acknowledgement. Plus, constantly complaining about the people on the site throws everyone into the same category, which means one could easily be insulting valid points instead of analyzing said points and agreeing or disagreeing.

So, in actuality, complaining about complainers is worse.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Absolutely.

However, constant complaining about complaining exacerbates the problem. Most people who are constantly complaining gain traction by this acknowledgement. Plus, constantly complaining about the people on the site throws everyone into the same category, which means one could easily be insulting valid points instead of analyzing said points and agreeing or disagreeing.

Not if it discourages others from doing the same. No one likes the malcontent.

There is a difference between not liking some things and disliking everything. Some people ***** about everything.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Depends on your bar of success. We have one playoff win in the Garrett era. How's that not letting us down? The fact is that this pick was made b/c of the Atlanta game and Jerry said so. We made this pick b/c Garret made a bad call keeping chaz green in the game and not giving more help.
we had poor back up quality thats fixed now

waving monkey

Reaction score
Absolutely.

The whiner bring down the board.Their the kid that put the turd in the punch bowl
and they repeat group think over and over. There are some smart knowledgeable cynics
but mostly their mad cause they didn't get their candy bar.

waving monkey

Reaction score

There is a difference between not liking some things and disliking everything. Some people ***** about everything.[

If they would bring some fresh material it would help immensely.

kskboys

Reaction score

There is a difference between not liking some things and disliking everything. Some people ***** about everything.
Of course. However, far from discouraging, it has the opposite effect by giving credence to these people you are referring to who moan and whine about everything. Those types are best ignored as you cannot have a discussion or any sort of tangible dialogue w/ them.

So, by giving them attention, you are giving them acknowledgement that someone is actually reading their sad little story which would've been far better off being buried in pages of text.

And, by constantly complaining about them, you are actually adding yourself to the category of those who complain all the time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I may get killed here but I hated this draft. Gallup is the only I guy I am excited about. LVE is a project with up and downside. William is a nice player but not necessary in round 2. The 4th round was a zero. White has promise but this is Dak’s team. No DT? No S? I thought Switzer was supposed to be Austin? I suppose CB is a goner. Ugh. I don’t think it was great.
Could you list your draft?
Even though that is an advantage for you (or any of given the benefit of after the fact revisions) it'd be interesting to see.
Then a few years from now you can compare if you like.

kskboys

Reaction score
Even though that is an advantage for you (or any of given the benefit of after the fact revisions) it'd be interesting to see.
Someone didn't like the Mike White pick? Holy Johosophat, why not? It was a great pick, esp considering we don't have a backup NFL quality QB on the roster.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

1. DJ Moore
2 Williams
3. Burks
4. Whitehead, Settle

speedkilz88

Reaction score
1. DJ Moore
2 Williams
3. Burks
4. Whitehead, Settle
:huh:
Didn't your original post say you didn't want Williams in the 2nd? And you were excited about Gallup yet you took DJ Moore in the 1st and got a LB in the 3rd that Brugler gave a 5th round grade on. Broaddus didn't even have Burks draftable so I would assume he didn't see the guy as a fit in the Cowboys defense. Packers took him to play in their 3-4.

So your draft fails completely at getting a starting caliber LB and you somehow kept the OG that you were complaining about drafting in the 2nd.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
:huh:
Didn't your original post say you didn't want Williams in the 2nd? And you were excited about Gallup yet you took DJ Moore in the 1st and got a LB in the 3rd that Brugler gave a 5th round grade on. Broaddus didn't even have Burks draftable so I would assume he didn't see the guy as a fit in the Cowboys defense. Packers took him to play in their 3-4.

So your draft fails completely at getting a starting caliber LB and you somehow kept the OG that you were complaining about drafting in the 2nd.

Why do people get so nasty on this forum. Are you dense? Guy asked me to redo the draft. I went with best player at position of need. Rd 2 it was Williams. I added a S and DT. Which they did not. I thought Moore was the best WR by a fair amount. It is just an opinion. Don’t be such a little girl and get so worked up over it. Broaddus is a bafoon in case you haven’t figured it out. Who cares what he thinks.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Why do people get so nasty on this forum. Are you dense? Guy asked me to redo the draft. I went with best player at position of need. Rd 2 it was Williams. I added a S and DT. Which they did not. I thought Moore was the best WR by a fair amount. It is just an opinion. Don’t be such a little girl and get so worked up over it. Broaddus is a bafoon in case you haven’t figured it out. Who cares what he thinks.
Are you dense? You were complaining about taking Williams in the 2nd round in the first post of this thread. Welcome to ignore clown.