Not one Jaylon Smith thread on the main page

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm glad this board wasn't around when Randy White first started out with the Cowboys, and he wasn't even coming back from a major injury.

"He's a bust!" Too slow to be a linebacker, too small to be a tackle!"

RandyWhite.jpg
LOVE It dude. LOVE IT. #MansterEyeView

aikemirv

Reaction score
Jaylon could be the next Lee, he really is on the job rehab and training instead sitting on the bench, this will only make him better. Hitchens is a very good player but hes hurt so Jaylon needs more time playing than expected. Lee is 30. When he leaves (I cry) even if it takes Jaylon 3 years to get rid of brace and play 3 downs to step in for Lee at Will linebacker is worth it. He is not ready this is true. but every week he gets more closer and that is the goal. Only fools think he start playing after 2 years off from college and injury not playing football and look like Ray Lewis. We fans love him and waiting for the great day the brace come off. and that day will come

I agree. I think it is a great positive that he seems to almost always be in the right place. He does seem to be struggling breaking down when he gets to the spot, which seems to be a confidence thing with his knee and foot, or maybe it is still a physical thing..... not sure

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yea, no doubt he goes in day 2, if not round 1 if that never happened and he stayed at OK State.
Dude has legit wheels and can catch the ball.
Never really heard too much national outrage over his case. Small pip when he blew up in the NFL but it quickly died down.
If we had drafted him, it's all we would have heard about.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh, you can see Jaylon is not 100 percent. He seems awkward like he can't slow himself down when a guy jukes him.
But, I'm encouraged by his play. You can tell when he's 100 percent, he's going to be a monster. He's already fast with a drop f:eek::eek:t, and he brings a wallop when he tackles.

This man is going to be dangerous next year.

And, no, I don't think he should have been taken in the 2nd round. But that's water under the bridge. No need to argue that now.