Nothing exposes trolls like an unexpected Cowboys win

catiii

Reaction score
Straw man internet guy moves the goal posts when called on his BS. Shocker!

No one cares what you think, mister 300 posts/300 likes. Perhaps you should ask yourself why? :muttley:

Wow an internet tough guy!! Show me some posts of fans who dislike the win eh? 300 posts probably because I've got a life offline.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wow an internet tough guy!! Show me some posts of fans who dislike the win eh? 300 posts probably because I've got a life offline.

"Internet tough guy"...yeah, because I really threatened you. :rolleyes:

:muttley: Gets called on stupid posts, plays "I have a life" card. If you "have a life" then why are you here?

As for your question, here's one of them.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/sign-any-qb-and-we-make-the-playoffs.421722/page-7#post-8749841

Now you get to hang with the rest of the random Rowdies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I just love these "I'm the best fan posts" --smh....grow up and get a life mate.

What you love are straw men, because again you're attributing things to me that I never said. Seriously, head first in the bin. Adios, amigo.

catiii

Reaction score

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Exactly.

Do I trust Garrett long term? Still a big no. But right now after winning 4 games in a row, including 3 games that the Cowboys had "no chance" of winning, he's EARNED my silence (not that that really matters to him, but still).

I don't "hate to hate". I "hate" when people do stupid stuff.

Well ,My Friend,,,maybe the ol' J G just needed this incubation period in his COACHING career to finally burst forth from his metamorphosis stage into the,, start " KICKIN' the TIRES while LIGHTING the FIRES of footballish combat attack ",,,, duel pistolas packin'/ hard ridin' & never miss rope slingin' MO-FO we all KNOW HE IS,,,er,,,just sayin',YA-KNOWo_O

:starspin::starspin::star::starspin::starspin:

o_O

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Hate is such a strong word.
Hate used to be a strong word. But like so many other words, it is thrown around so cavalierly and so often in knee jerk reactions, that its true meaning has been all but lost in a diluted sea of exaggerated offensiveness.

zerofill

Reaction score
I criticize Dak all the time... But, I am a Cowboys fan, not just a one player fan. Dak isn't going anywhere, I wish they would have some competition in training camp next season, but it isn't going to happen. If that makes me a troll in anyone's eyes, I couldn't care less lol.

But our defense may be able to make it all work.

They are fun to watch on D. We just saw them hold Brees to 10 points. Our margin for error is very small... I count on this D winning games. Brees gets 2 TDs we lose this game.

So I am counting on this defense to help our low scoring offense.

zerofill

Reaction score
Hate used to be a strong word. But like so many other words, it is thrown around so cavalierly and so often in knee jerk reactions, that its true meaning has been all but lost in a diluted sea of exaggerated offensiveness.

The world is full of easily offended these days.

Sydla

Reaction score
Honestly I'm OK with Garrett as long as he gets a new OC that can play more to Dak's strengths.

I am not OK with Garrett but am resigned to Jerry bringing him back.

So the next best option is a new OC and preferably a more experienced QB coach.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Yeah, no one wants Jason Carrot gone more than I do, but I will take a win all day every day even if it means he might be staying.
His teams play hard for him. They're, getting younger, drafting well, and in pretty good cap shape....maybe it's not the end of the world as some would have you think.......