Nov 30th-Dec 30th. we play 5 games. how many we win?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To be honest, we should win all 5, none of those teams have a D that really scares me...maybe the Lions.
wow Red---- i know i am a Homer its just nice to know there are others....and i totally agree...hope 5-0...i think i said 4-1...but they have un-hand-cuffed Dak

and it shows....when we play not to mess up that is a losing scheme....we got a tremendous group....wind em up coaches put em in position and Go-Cowboys

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas should win against SEA, Detroit and Philthy. I think they take one of the Buff/Miami games to go 4-1. Dallas can’t go worse than 3-2 for that stretch for any hope that is left for the division. Oh, the Eagles will need to lose 4-5 more too for that to be a possibility.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
1, 2 at most

Zman5

Reaction score
Only concern I have is the Buffalo game. Not because of the Bills but the weather. We are a passing team and our run game sucks. If it's going to be windy, cold, and snowy on game day, it will be hard for the offense to get going.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
To be honest, we should win all 5, none of those teams have a D that really scares me...maybe the Lions.
We won’t win all 5, the Cowboys aren’t nearly what you think they are. They’ve had their issues on the road this season.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We won’t win all 5, the Cowboys aren’t nearly what you think they are. They’ve had their issues on the road this season.
mr KJJ---i must admit we are Jekell and Hyde on the road....what have we won at home like 12 straight???....its a mindset....i believe we will turn it around

on the road....remember 2018...first half of season...3-5....last half...7-1....we aint done adding to our team recipe chemistry....just added Davis ..6'5"-325

to practice squad...trash can of sand....our DC preparing recipe...we aint going to get run over as times past in my lowly opinion....one of biggest blessings

in disguise is losing LVE and then getting Evans who had pro bowl year last year 159 tackles...just played for bad team...LVE only real good year was as rookie

2018...Evans last year his best ..both drafted 2018....he needs to learn playbook...give defense more time to Jell...maybe i am all "HOMER" but i might say

you may be underestimating this team???....that 5 game stretch Nov 30th-Dec 30th...will show who we really are...we play 5 playoff contenders in a row...i believe

5-0 or 4-1 during that stretch...and then beat Commanders last game...to finish...14-3 or 13-4 or worst 12-5 for 3rd consecutive year but we best this year...bring

on the playoff dance?....and no 49ers dont even make me nervous....well that is a lie....i am nervous wreck before each game

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only concern I have is the Buffalo game. Not because of the Bills but the weather. We are a passing team and our run game sucks. If it's going to be windy, cold, and snowy on game day, it will be hard for the offense to get going.
mr Zman---have good friend in another chat room named Zman but no 5....i agree we have been off the charts last 4 games passing...but i truly believe our O

line will be significantly better last half of season...remember when Cincy almost won SB with one of the worst O lines in league....we way better then them

but i agree....we are not traditionally bad weather good football team...but its only one game....lets adjust schemes and i think consider 12 or even 22 Personnel

scheme...lots of TE's and RB's that can catch out of backfield and can block....Go-Cowboys

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
mr KJJ---i must admit we are Jekell and Hyde on the road....what have we won at home like 12 straight???....its a mindset....i believe we will turn it around

on the road....remember 2018...first half of season...3-5....last half...7-1....we aint done adding to our team recipe chemistry....just added Davis ..6'5"-325

to practice squad...trash can of sand....our DC preparing recipe...we aint going to get run over as times past in my lowly opinion....one of biggest blessings

in disguise is losing LVE and then getting Evans who had pro bowl year last year 159 tackles...just played for bad team...LVE only real good year was as rookie

2018...Evans last year his best ..both drafted 2018....he needs to learn playbook...give defense more time to Jell...maybe i am all "HOMER" but i might say

you may be underestimating this team???....that 5 game stretch Nov 30th-Dec 30th...will show who we really are...we play 5 playoff contenders in a row...i believe

5-0 or 4-1 during that stretch...and then beat Commanders last game...to finish...14-3 or 13-4 or worst 12-5 for 3rd consecutive year but we best this year...bring

on the playoff dance?....and no 49ers dont even make me nervous....well that is a lie....i am nervous wreck before each game
It’s hard not to underestimate the team with what we’ve seen this season. It’s going to take a lot to make me a believer. We’ll find out in December if we have a legitimate shot to contend for a championship. Currently I’m pretty skeptical. A win tomorrow certainly isn’t going to change that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dang mr cat22---- i think we got club in making...if you aint HOMER about Cowboys you in wrong place?????
Not a total homer as I can and have been critical at times.
But not in me to not believe they can’t win out With this team.

Was it 1993, after Dallas lost the T-day game to Miami. Jimmy”s locker room speech. He said something like…hey you all know what you have to do to get to where you want to be….
Basically telling them to win out and get HFA. Well they won out including the SB. I bet back then no one thought they could do it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If I had to guess I'd say 3-2. That's a pretty rugged stretch of games. Buffalo isn't what some expected, but that could easily be a snow game and the Bills' Super Bowl.

Going to Miami has been like opponents going to Dallas - tough to get a win there. The three home games are no picnic, either.

I'm seeing some 5-0 calls. If Dallas pulls that off then this could be the best Cowboys team in a long time.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1, 2 at most
mr Joe--..OK...that is the low end....you are entitled to your opinion?...i think we do much better cause we have to...most SB winning teams finish

hot.....and if i was Joe Realist i would think why are these HOMERS always talking SB when we cannot even make to NFC champ game???

we believe in miracles i guess???