Nov 30th-Dec 30th. we play 5 games. how many we win?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Big Mikes job is on the line.

If he wants that extension, he better get some wins.

CWR

Reaction score
wow Red---- i know i am a Homer its just nice to know there are others....and i totally agree...hope 5-0...i think i said 4-1...but they have un-hand-cuffed Dak

and it shows....when we play not to mess up that is a losing scheme....we got a tremendous group....wind em up coaches put em in position and Go-Cowboys

Yeah brother, play 5, win 5. QB is balling out, CD can't be stopped, Dowdle and TP about to take the run game up a notch and the D is swarming. Go get em all.

SlingBoy

Reaction score
3-2 with the loses to Bills and Lions. We would destroy Buffalo if the game were in Dallas. Would love to come out of that stretch 4-1 but think after Dallas beats the iggles at home, they will get that complacency that always creeps in during a good stretch of games and they will drop 2 out of the final 3.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, you have been critical at times. But it’s more toward the members than the team that hasn’t advanced past a Divisional game in 28 years.

Virtue signaling that saying this team will go undefeated to the SB, really kills any credibility and that’s why we can’t take your opinions honestly….it’s just unsubstantiated blather.

Be real instead.

GO COWBOYS!!!
I am real.
Stop whining about everything, as you and others can't be taken seriously. When one finds fault even with anything positive. Can't be taken seriously. There is a term for that.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
1 game at a time, let's get past Carolina first.

Techsass

Reaction score
All of these games sound winnable, but going 5-0 is daunting. At the same time none of them scare me, so I'll say we end up 4-1.

Reaction score
The crap run game will kill them in December on the road against good teams. Their whole strategy of becoming better by not relying on Dak so much has blown up because they short changed the OL (classic Jerry). They're actually MORE dependent on Dak now,,, if they win 3 or more it's because Dak is killing it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
wow Red---- i know i am a Homer its just nice to know there are others....and i totally agree...hope 5-0...i think i said 4-1...but they have un-hand-cuffed Dak

and it shows....when we play not to mess up that is a losing scheme....we got a tremendous group....wind em up coaches put em in position and Go-Cowboys
I am not a homer, I am a fan for far too many decades without something to celebrate, lol. The teams we are playing do not have a D, except for the Lions who I do not trust yet

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We won’t win all 5, the Cowboys aren’t nearly what you think they are. They’ve had their issues on the road this season.
read my posts, others think I am a hater, lol. I see progression, so let's see

Havic

Reaction score
2-3 is what we should win in that 5 game stretch.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
Good lad, your opinion is never low.
You and ruffians like you are the reason this Forum works.
A diversity of opinion.
You can make any statement and I will consider it because your and your associates' opinions are gold to me.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
The good news is Eagles, Lions and Seahags are all home games all NFC competition. Bills and Dolphins are AFC opponents so not as detrimental.

MS17

Reaction score
McCarthy (and Jerry) have said the team physically is in pretty good shape right now. Assuming no significant injuries today in Charlotte.
If the team focuses on taking care of business and the D plays at this high level, I see no reason they cant go 4-1 or 5-0.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Only concern I have is the Buffalo game. Not because of the Bills but the weather. We are a passing team and our run game sucks. If it's going to be windy, cold, and snowy on game day, it will be hard for the offense to get going.
Good thing Allen likes to turn the ball over, perhaps a Bland pick 6 can help the offense with points

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Either 3-2 or 2-3. Leaning towards 2-3 with two wins vs Washington. 11-6 record and 5 seed.