Nov 30th-Dec 30th. we play 5 games. how many we win?

Mr_437

Reaction score
3-2
Dallas Offense should be better than all the Defenses remaining on the schedule, but those teams have some explosive Offenses that can result in shootouts.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I had to guess I'd say 3-2. That's a pretty rugged stretch of games. Buffalo isn't what some expected, but that could easily be a snow game and the Bills' Super Bowl.

Going to Miami has been like opponents going to Dallas - tough to get a win there. The three home games are no picnic, either.

I'm seeing some 5-0 calls. If Dallas pulls that off then this could be the best Cowboys team in a long time.
mr Jake---i can see your reasoning....and what has Dallas done to prove any different??...but i believe the last half of this season we will be our best ( barring bad

injuries )...every year we see teams go on a run no one expected.....and why not us???....and i dont allow realistic thinking..such a buzz kill

..i live in HOMERSVILLE

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
3-2
Dallas Offense should be better than all the Defenses remaining on the schedule, but those teams have some explosive Offenses that can result in shootouts.
mr 437--- so i think we beat Panthers and commanders twice....if it goes by what you see...12-5...making playoffs but probably not winning division

well just get us into the dance...dont care what the last 27 years has shown....when Cincy almost won SB but for amazing comeback they lost

and had one of the leagues worst O lines....just get us in the playoffs and i still believe in miracles.....it was more a miracle the 1980 winter olympics

USA wins gold beating USSR on the way....Michael's said..."Do you believe in miracles"???...so why not us????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas should win against SEA, Detroit and Philthy. I think they take one of the Buff/Miami games to go 4-1. Dallas can’t go worse than 3-2 for that stretch for any hope that is left for the division. Oh, the Eagles will need to lose 4-5 more too for that to be a possibility.
yeah mr Tabasco---pass me some of that hot sauce please

BHendri5

Reaction score
mr B----Dang bro....welcome to HOMER-LAND....aint it beautiful here????
Homer land is the best, I am a Homer and I love it when people call me that, whatever it means.
I take as a good thing.
I’m not the fan that complains and blames players coaches etc, we win and lose as a team.
I believe we will win every game until it’s proven that we are not going to win.
When we lose I rewatch the game to see why we lost as well as win, I love my smart Tv, I can slow the a play waaay down . But you have to play the game to win or lose and I never say a team will beat us until they do

catiii

Reaction score
Oy vey 1-4. We beat Buffalo. Total self-destruction and not by better teams. No playoffs this year.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oy vey 1-4. We beat Buffalo. Total self-destruction and not by better teams. No playoffs this year.
yeahhh i imagine we wont be seeing much of you after December. The type to make a huge negative Nancy post like this and then disappear when the team is winning.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
Im thinking 4-1 and very well can be 5-0. the one possible loss im giving is to Buffalo, and not even cuz they are a better team than us because I dont think they are. Its cuz that game is up in NY in the blistering cold, could possibly even be snowing. And our boys are not used to that kind of weather and conditions.

catiii

Reaction score
yeahhh i imagine we wont be seeing much of you after December. The type to make a huge negative Nancy post like this and then disappear when the team is winning.
I never disappear. Now that I know you're so bothered by a silly prediction on a forum, I'll stick around to bother some more.

catiii

Reaction score
The next prediction you get right will be your first. You're always saying we will lose xyz game and then we go out and win. Is your constant being wrong act not old yet?
You sure take things personally. Are you Jerry, Stephen, or Charlotte??

DuncanIso

Reaction score
To be honest, none of those games are easy.

Detroit will beat anyone. They are good.

I wouldn’t over look Washington.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Min 3-2 with both losses from the AFC.

However, in years past Cowboys do win a game when no one gives them a chance so they should split the AFC games.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not a total homer as I can and have been critical at times.
But not in me to not believe they can’t win out With this team.
Yes, you have been critical at times. But it’s more toward the members than the team that hasn’t advanced past a Divisional game in 28 years.

Virtue signaling that saying this team will go undefeated to the SB, really kills any credibility and that’s why we can’t take your opinions honestly….it’s just unsubstantiated blather.

Be real instead.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners---Nov 30th- Dec 30th we play our most difficult stretch.....5 games....Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions

just those 5 games what is your prediction....5-0...4-1`...3-2...2-3....1-4....0-5?.....i have not been given permission from leadership yet to lay

down any PLATS...self imposed restriction/banishment after 49er loss....but if i were made to guarantee our record those 5 games alone

we will be 4-1...and we will be 8-3 when it starts....we play commanders last game...so 13-4 overrall...what you say Zoners our record

just those 5 games?...those 5 games determine who we really are in my lowly opinion
This is a good post. NFL clearly had player safety in mind when they created this schedule. Surprised Dallas doesn’t play in Beijing too.

It’s a tough stretch. I think Buffalo will get it figured out. Seahawks and Eagles look like wins. Maybe sneak one out between Lions and Fins. I say 3-2. Could be 2-3 though.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is a good post. NFL clearly had player safety in mind when they created this schedule. Surprised Dallas doesn’t play in Beijing too.

It’s a tough stretch. I think Buffalo will get it figured out. Seahawks and Eagles look like wins. Maybe sneak one out between Lions and Fins. I say 3-2. Could be 2-3 though.
I agree. 3-2 or 2-3 is the realistic ,non-hyperventilating point of view.

Its merely based on logical evidence of what we’ve seen so far against teams with WINNING RECORDS.

Anybody predicting All wins or All losses is in the extremest camp and needs help