Now do you feel any better

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's been their MO for years. Beat the heck out of the bad teams in the division. The Cowboys need to break through and beat the Cardinals to be a legitimate threat. Otherwise this is all stuff we have already seen.
I agree, but that’s not the conversation.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Exactly ! Dak needed a good game going into the playoffs. IMO his confidence seems all over the place, and we need him ready and sharp. This team will go as far as Dak takes them. After the Arizona game, Dak was not going to take this team far at all. Now, I give it a roll of the dice which Dak shows up next week, could go either way, but a bit better chance now after yesterday.

I thought my sentence about Dak taking us to the next 3 or 4 SBs was enough to make it obvious my entire post was laced with SARCASM. I guess not....lol

Trajan

Reaction score
I thought my sentence about Dak taking us to the next 3 or 4 SBs was enough to make it obvious my entire post was laced with SARCASM. I guess not....lol

lol, now that I re-read it, not sure how I missed it !!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
We easily beat an Eagles team but do feel we are any better off now regarding the playoffs? and how far we will go?

We did get the run game going better which allowed Dak to look like one of the best in the league again but is it once again a smoke screen?

Huh ? are you kiddin' ?

.. we beat a team playing with most of their 2nd and 3rd string backups ... they even pulled prized rookie Devontae Smith once he got his rookie record,

Beat a quality winning team in the playoffs ... beat the top NFC teams when all the stakes are on the line .. season on the lin. Not just only the weak sistas of the NFC East.

:omg:

kskboys

Reaction score
Huh ? are you kiddin' ?

.. we beat a team playing with most of their 2nd and 3rd string backups ... they even pulled prized rookie Devontae Smith once he got his rookie record,

Beat a quality winning team in the playoffs ... beat the top NFC teams when all the stakes are on the line .. season on the lin. Not just only the weak sistas of the NFC East.

:omg:
Yup, the 2nd string of the weak sistas of the East!!!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Last time we had an impressive blowout, we lost the following week at home to Arizona. Could likely happen again for a repeat of history on 2 weeks later. I think Covid may have the deciding vote in our game.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Resting this team has not worked out in the past. They seem to show signs of being rusty very quickly.

thats right , but playing offensive starters into 3rd quarter was a bit too much , I guess , TD record ,and Zekes 1000 yard could be the motivation.

Shane612

Reaction score
I don't anyone is confident about cowboys chances in the playoff...but anything can happen once you're in.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We easily beat an Eagles team but do feel we are any better off now regarding the playoffs? and how far we will go?

We did get the run game going better which allowed Dak to look like one of the best in the league again but is it once again a smoke screen?
Good to see Dak get untracked