Now I understand - it's the fans

shabazz

Reaction score
Why people say they don’t like the Cowboys because of the fans. Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc. it’s childish, ignorant, idiotic, and any other derogatory word that can be used. Y’all are the ones that when we do win , are so obnoxious, arrogant idiots , that makes people want to see us lose, or have chaotic stuff going on. They don’t dislike the players are the team rather they dislike the fans

22b.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why people say they don’t like the Cowboys because of the fans. Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc. it’s childish, ignorant, idiotic, and any other derogatory word that can be used. Y’all are the ones that when we do win , are so obnoxious, arrogant idiots , that makes people want to see us lose, or have chaotic stuff going on. They don’t dislike the players are the team rather they dislike the fans
Just like every other team....Well that's odd.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And we all thought Garrett was here because of his amazing ability to bring a locker room together, to build chemistry, all the unrecognized, unappreciated coaching skills that always go unnoticed, but Garrett brought those qualities.

Those qualities would supersede actual game time coaching values..

OK, ya right.

Look here. I've been extremely vocal about wanting Garrett gone. I think he's rubbish at just about everything coaching related. I just think that, if the team wasn't talented, then that'd be one thing as far as the record of the team. I could live with some of the issues if the team itself wasn't talented.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But you need to judge a team based on their entire history, imho, for instance the Steelers are well respected. but they went 40 years before they won a championship, you can't just take the last 40 and ignore the first 40. If you take their total titles and divide that into all their years in the league, then Dallas is the better team overall, having won only one less championship in little more than half the years. Saints were the laughing stock of the league for the vast majority of their existance, their first title took 42 years and they still have only 1 in 51 years, again vs. the Cowboys 5 in 58 years.

I consider myself a total Cowboys history fan, though I didn't start to watch them until after the first 8 years, so in that regard I feel I can brag on the Cowboys, even though the last 22 years it's not been all that great, as far as titles go....
There was 7 years of losing seasons to start, and lows in the 80's. But under Jones it went from spectacular to par at best.

leeblair

Reaction score
Not all are bad, but a lot of Cowboys fans are rude and obnoxious.
It has nothing to do with complaining about the way the Cowboys are run.
A lot of Cowboys fans are just bad people.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Pffft. Explain why they are bad people.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score

so very true. the forum is just indicative of Cowboy fans across the nation.

having said that, Philly fans are insufferable. :mad: Skins fans are like Cowboys fans, they're impatient, pessimistic and completely negative (for good reason). Giants fans are neurotic, and complain as much as Cowboys fans, and they've won 2 Superbowls in the last 11 years! o_O

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc.
Its a performance based business played out on 24 hr worldwide coverage where the fan is the ultimate stockholder. If a fan doesn't believe someone is performing at the level needed, they have every right to point it out. Regardless of what may spew out in a moment of frustration, a large portion of fans are slow to cast blame. They reserve judgement until they are convinced there is a legitimate complaint. When it reaches a fever pitch its because they have seen the same unacceptable performance over & over.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
What else can we hate?

FO - check
Coach staff - check
Players - check
Each other (fans) - check

Whats left, stadium?