Now is the time to began the SB Hype for Cowboys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve been waving warning flags most of the season to pump the brakes on all of the SB hype. At least until we beat a legit SB contender.

The time has arrived. Not only did we beat the defending NFC Champion but they had best record in NFL. And we did in dominating fashion as we had some lesser teams which had been the support for the what I had defined as premature SB Hype.

Let the talk commence . We finally have a good offense and defense which can take on the more proven SB contenders . And while we need some help to win division and a playoff game at home , we definitely have the potential to make some noise in the playoffs .

I still consider SF to be the best team not only in NFC but NFL. Looks like the NFC is going to go thru them . That’s fine . We are still a team that should be a tough out for anyone . Bring it on!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve always maintained as a critic analyst which relies on current trends and results you must be able to recognize when things are turning. Or at least have the potential to turn .

If this performance coupled with the previous games this season doesn’t provide all fans a higher level of confidence then perhaps you’ll never have until after the fact.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve been waving warning flags most of the season to pump the brakes on all of the SB hype. At least until we beat a legit SB contender.

The time has arrived. Not only did we beat the defending NFC Champion but they had best record in NFL. And we did in dominating fashion as we had some lesser teams which had been the support for the what I had defined as premature SB Hype.

Let the talk commence . We finally have a good offense and defense which can take on the more proven SB contenders . And while we need some help to win division and a playoff game at home , we definitely have the potential to make some noise in the playoffs .

I still consider SF to be the best team not only in NFC but NFL. Looks like the NFC is going to go thru them . That’s fine . We are still a team that should be a tough out for anyone . Bring it on!!
Still too early for the team to think openly about the Super Bowl. That’s for casual fans. One game at a time. Enjoy the journey.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve always maintained as a critic analyst which relies on current trends and results you must be able to recognize when things are turning. Or at least have the potential to turn .

If this performance coupled with the previous games this season doesn’t provide all fans a higher level of confidence then perhaps you’ll never have until after the fact.
Many of us knew what this team was capable of all along. Most, including yourself, quit after the Niners game. Once a rat jumps ship, there’s no climbing back on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Many of us knew what this team was capable of all along. Most, including yourself, quit after the Niners game. Once a rat jumps ship, there’s no climbing back on.
Sure there is. Especially all those who were simply waiting for more evidence . We didn’t doubt it was possible . And never jumped ship.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The Beagles were NEVER the best in the NFL. They should have at minimum 5 to 6 losses. I have said it all year they are not good their D is trash. SF is a beast to defeat but no once is invincible. I feel we have closed the gap but is it enough to dethrone them?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The Cowboys should absolutely be thinking Super Bowl.

They could lose the next 3 and that would still be the case.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure there is. Especially all those who were simply waiting for more evidence . We didn’t doubt it was possible . And never jumped ship.
Yeah some did not jump ship, nor were even on the plank. However some were never on the ship to begin with, and some just followed waiting.
Understandable for them though. The team needed to show something different than the past.

Yes, some will still say ...playoffs, playoffs, playoffs, as they can't admit this is a very good team.

None of this is directed at you or anyone in particular, just making a response about your never jumping ship comment. Just questioning the Captain's direction at times.

I will welcome all aboard the ship, train, bus, plane or whatever as some rather be on a bus than a ship or a plane. :laugh:

However there are a group that are never on board, as we see the goal posts move after every win. Just not as many lately. Until the next loss, IF there is another loss. :thumbup:

Praxit

Reaction score
..I hear ya, Man. But Im enjoying this win for the week.

Dallas can only get better. Lets hope for few road wins and other losses for Beags and SF.

But yes, get ready for post season. ;)..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would the hype be for exactly? Style points? Because they haven't done anything else that's any different. The way they are winning is different. Who they are beating and where isn't. Not yet. Go on the road and beat the Bills and Dolphins and then you are worthy of real hype.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah some did not jump ship, nor were even on the plank. However some were never on the ship to begin with, and some just followed waiting.
Understandable for them though. The team needed to show something different than the past.

Yes, some will still say ...playoffs, playoffs, playoffs, as they can't admit this is a very good team.

None of this is directed at you or anyone in particular, just making a response about your never jumping ship comment. Just questioning the Captain's direction at times.

I will welcome all aboard the ship, train, bus, plane or whatever as some rather be on a bus than a ship or a plane. :laugh:

However there are a group that are never on board, as we see the goal posts move after every win. Just not as many lately. Until the next loss, IF there is another loss. :thumbup:
I had one foot on the dock and one foot on the ship. EXTREMELY uncomfortable!

:laugh:

In all seriousness...I wonder who gets to decide?... who decides who are the rats and who are the mates? That line has always been mysteriously fluid depending on agenda and meanness of the accuser.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had one foot on the dock and one foot on the ship. EXTREMELY uncomfortable!

:laugh:

In all seriousness...I wonder who gets to decide who decides who are the rats and who are the mates? That line has always been mysteriously fluid depending on agenda and meanness of the accuser.
Quit being a rat, Steve.