Nuclear Stress Test

RodeoJake

Reaction score
That is the usual one because this one is expensive and insurance will only pay for it if the other cannot be done or there are extenuating circumstances. The isotope they inject gets the heart rate up without exercise and one of the nurse's Dad had it done and said it was a very weird feeling. Thing takes between 4-5 hours and if I am not glowing or becoming The Incredible Coach and wasting hospital personnel, I will try and post while undergoing this.

Good luck Coach. Hope all goes well.

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya, funniest lady I've ever known!
You should meet the family. The funeral home hates to see us coming which is where you'll find the largest gathering of us at one time. Act up too much and you won't get invited to the next one unless it's yours. (That's the unspoken rule.)
That is the usual one because this one is expensive and insurance will only pay for it if the other cannot be done or there are extenuating circumstances. The isotope they inject gets the heart rate up without exercise and one of the nurse's Dad had it done and said it was a very weird feeling. Thing takes between 4-5 hours and if I am not glowing or becoming The Incredible Coach and wasting hospital personnel, I will try and post while undergoing this.
Our Coach is worth the most expensive stuff the hospital has to offer! I truly hope you develop a super power, but one that doesn't involve invisibility. That's the last thing we need unless you're hell bent on straightening out the Cowboys.

rynochop

Reaction score
I had one about 7 years ago..it's no big deal. They inject you with whatever and you immediately feel tired and worn down which is weird, but that's about it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had one about 7 years ago..it's no big deal. They inject you with whatever and you immediately feel tired and worn down which is weird, but that's about it.
Hell, I am already tired and rundown. And I am not into being injected with whatever. ryno, use your words better.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need to rename this thread Claim Your Glow In The Dark CouchCoach Parts
I like it but I may have them out smarted. I am looking for one of this old timey one piece school desks that they told us would protect us from a nuclear attack if we just got under them. Don't want to admit I was gullible but I spent the first 6 years of elementary school under mine. However, I am probably alive today because of those precautions.