Nuggets from Brugler's 2025 initial mock

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Brugler's initial 1st round 2025 mock........strong defensive 1st round
**Draft will not have the star power/appeal of 2024 but a bunch of solid players/potential starters
**This will be the first draft that was impacted by the transfer portal and COVID
**Could see the highest number of players to come out in years
** He is not high on Shedeur Sanders (at this time). In fact, he says Shedeur would unlikely be a 1st round pick if the draft was held today, despite all the hype ( including being first overall by Deion ).

7 DTs
5 DEs
5 OTs
5 CB/S **
5 WRs **
3 QBs
A coupler LBers and TEs

** Travis Hunter is listed as WR/CB

baltcowboy

Reaction score
**Draft will not have the star power/appeal of 2024 but a bunch of solid players/potential starters
**This will be the first draft that was impacted by the transfer portal and COVID
** He is not high on Shedeur Sanders (at this time). In fact, he says Shedeur would unlikely be a 1st round pick if the draft was held today, despite all the hype ( including being first overall by Deion ).

7 DTs
5 DEs
5 OTs
5 CB/S **
5 WRs **
3 QBs
A coupler LBers and TEs

What did he say about the running backs?

cnuball21

Reaction score
It’s a horrible QB class…if we decide to move on from Dak after the contract disaster and then go all in for a QB next year instead of this year it’d be the dumbest Jerry move ever.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s a horrible QB class…if we decide to move on from Dak after the contract disaster and then go all in for a QB next year instead of this year it’d be the dumbest Jerry move ever.
So thats whats going to happen then?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So thats whats going to happen then?
To be honest, Lance is better right now than any 1st round-projected QB. The smart thing would be to do everything possible to hold on to him, especially since he has been in your system for almost two years. They just declined his 5th year option so if it me, I would probably tag him.

Carter

Reaction score
Like everytime its way too early to tell. College Season isnt starting until September too, and there will be a lot of new names coming in with 1st Round Grades after the Season.

But QB seems to suck. RB doesnt look that flashy again.

But D-Line and DBs should be better than this year, which hopefully ends in a lot of early D-Line and Defense Picks for the Cowboys, after spending two of the first three picks this year on O-Line.

Just curious who is going to QB Dallas in 2025 with no homerun QB coming out and likely not a Top 10 Pick for the Cowboys either.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They both had an interesting week on Twitter
Neither is ready for the big stage........thin skin. I mean if a former 2nd/3rd string recruit got under their, good lord, imagine the reaction to NFL national media. Deion is already bragging that his son will be the first overall pick but Bugler questions if he is even a 1st round talent as of today.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sanders doesnt look like a 1st RD QB but if guys like Bo Nix can go in RD 1 then Sanders has a real shot.
I agree but dealing with Deion is the key........it will be interesting to see if his persona impacts Sheduer's draft grade in a neg way.

Sydla

Reaction score
Neither is ready for the big stage........thin skin. I mean if a former 2nd/3rd string recruit got under their, good lord, imagine the reaction to NFL national media. Deion is already bragging that his son will be the first overall pick but Bugler questions if he is even a 1st round talent as of today.
Exactly.

Just ignore him. Deion mucked it up further laughing at the other kids stats when his own kid's stats were similar. Twitter really exposes people for the ******* fools that they are.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

7 DTs
5 DEs
5 OTs
5 CB/S **
5 WRs **
3 QBs
A coupler LBers and TEs

WE NEED DT'S!! I would like to see the front office start using serious draft resources with our interior Defensive Line. Our OL is now stacked with young talent, they need to do the same with the other side of the football, especially at DT.

cnuball21

Reaction score
WE NEED DT'S!! I would like to see the front office start using serious draft resources with our interior Defensive Line. Our OL is now stacked with young talent, they need to do the same with the other side of the football, especially at DT.
Johnny Newton was right there man…fell into our freaking lap AND we were at his pro day so we did like him.

This team refuses to take talent over need but I’m with ya would love to draft one early next year.