1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

NY Trash Talks Dallas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GMO415, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Bob-Lillys-War

Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

12,930 Messages
    13,056 Likes Received
    Dont you worry, we have Garrett and Kellen Moore to steer this ship .

:facepalm:

ShortRound131, visionary and GMO415 like this.
  2. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,199 Messages
    11,759 Likes Received
    About as funny as Daks fake card signature issue going away along with Twills sentence being reduced and no NFL investigation into Zeke’s nightclub incident.

Gimme a break. We should be glad he’s still playing otherwise they may have actually drafted a qb.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  3. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

4,382 Messages
    5,668 Likes Received
    It's actually smart on the Giants part. The Cowboys looked like a mess and if you can get in there head, now would be the time. A poor outing could send them into a downward spiral. All the pressure is on the Cowboys Sunday night and this adds to it..

4. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

13,266 Messages
    13,698 Likes Received
    And this group will just sit there and take it.

Bob-Lillys-War and GMO415 like this.
  5. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

9,464 Messages
    15,926 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

6. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,199 Messages
    11,759 Likes Received
    Yup. I was telling some guys earlier I want to beat the hell out of them because they’re a division rival (amongst other reasons) but this rivalry used to be important because one of these teams had a good shot at winning the division whereas now a win may hurt one of these teams for a higher draft pick and I don’t think either one will win the division or a WC spot.

Things can obviously change and I’m not throwing in the towel but both of these teams have sucked for awhile (minus a couple years here and there).

7. Ring Leader

Ring Leader Well-Known Member

1,339 Messages
    851 Likes Received
    Whichever team starts out 0-2, it's over. The Giants have plenty of pressure as well.

8. Bob-Lillys-War

12,930 Messages
    13,056 Likes Received
    'The Garrett Era' .

Zman5 and visionary like this.
  9. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

30,546 Messages
    79,373 Likes Received
    Yeah he might just be our best chance of winning :lmao:

chris1995, GMO415 and Trouty like this.
  10. Bob-Lillys-War

12,930 Messages
    13,056 Likes Received
    Im positive it would make it much worse for us if Eli is out .

:lmao:

Trouty likes this.
  11. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

13,318 Messages
    43,881 Likes Received
    Who's worried?

[​IMG]

stasheroo, Bob-Lillys-War and Trouty like this.
  12. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

10,875 Messages
    5,824 Likes Received
    And better yet, don’t bother to adjust and surprise them but rather do exactly what they expect and exactly what they said we’d do. :banghead: And be surprised when we can’t get anything going

Bob-Lillys-War likes this.
  13. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

5,071 Messages
    5,099 Likes Received
    Mara’s probably on the committee...

Mr_C and Trouty like this.
  14. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

5,777 Messages
    5,030 Likes Received
    I agree. Dak has to prove he can throw over the middle in tight windows like we see every decent QB do. Dak usually sticks to the sidelines and crossing patterns where a WR is already wide open. That has to change. Say what you want about Flacco and Dalton, but they are able to make those passes too. That said, that four eyed nerd in the OPs link has no clue what he is talking about. I doubt he ever played a down of football, not even in gym class.

15. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

5,053 Messages
    6,211 Likes Received
    Like most men these days

16. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

9,703 Messages
    10,366 Likes Received
    It was totally unpredictable that you’d come to the Giants defense or that you’d attack the “there’s a Cowboys bias” sentiment.

You were surprisingly tame with Zeke this time. What proof is there of a Zeke incident at a nightclub? What proof is there the nfl didn’t investigate?

You nor anyone else will ever be able to point to a perversion of nfl justice close to being near as bad as what happened to Zeke. It was a joke and gave kangaroo courts around the non-sports world a bad name.

17. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

15,960 Messages
    19,302 Likes Received
    Oddly enough, the frigging Giants consider themselves superior with no valid cause to think so.

They're nothing more than a dumpster fire in denial. I'm hoping to embarrass them on Sunday.

18. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

7,926 Messages
    6,303 Likes Received
    Trouty and Bullflop like this.
  19. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,073 Messages
    5,426 Likes Received
    I hate the Giants and hope the Cowboys kick their arse all over the field but in reality I have a feeling its going to be the other way around. Eli doesnt have any mobilty and is perfect for the Cowboys pass rush defense. But he doesnt have to do much if he can hit Beckham or Barkley on a quick slant and they take it to the house. Eli also has the ability to get rid of the ball quickly to negate the pass rush.
    The Giants defense is looking more like the 2016 Defense and they will give Dak problems as they did then but at this stage what NFL defense wont give Dak problems!

Bullflop likes this.
  20. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Well-Known Member

2,943 Messages
    3,194 Likes Received
    It is absolutely conduct detrimental to the league and yet nothing from the league. Why isn’t Jerry out in front of this pushing for some sort of disciplinary action?