1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

NY Trash Talks Dallas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GMO415, Sep 13, 2018.

1. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

62,833 Messages
    69,952 Likes Received
    Because he tried and failed last year. "You can't fight City Hall".

Apparently, the owners chose to back a Commissioner that costs them money over a fellow owner that makes them money. All in the name of presenting a unified front to outside threats.

2. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,277 Messages
    6,494 Likes Received
    Old jerrah had no one on his side not even old Dan S. who loved old Al Davis just like jerrah.

PhillyCowboysFan likes this.
  3. INCowboysFan

INCowboysFan Well-Known Member

771 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    Patrick Crayton and Brandon Jacobs were the peak of this rivalry????:huh:

4. cej757

cej757 Well-Known Member

1,502 Messages
    1,513 Likes Received
    I think it started to heat up when Parcells started coaching the Cowboys but by the time Wade Phillips took over it was clearly the best rivalry in the division for sure. It surpassed Cowboys Vs Redskins during that era.
    The Giants vs Cowboys to me never had a true rivalry and I've been watching them since the early 80's.

5. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

14,637 Messages
    10,201 Likes Received
    Stupid headline, Where's the trash talking, stating the obvious isn't trash talking! Stop zeke and force Dak to throw and the Giants will have a better chance at winning, DUH!!!!!!!!

And what's Dallas plan to stop the Giants, stop Barkley and force Eli to beat them...oh the humanity!!!!

6. Batman1980

Batman1980 Well-Known Member

6,163 Messages
    9,103 Likes Received
    Next you'll tell me the G-Strings want to beat the Cowboys. The horror, the unmitigated horror!

7. KeepinTime

KeepinTime Well-Known Member

301 Messages
    300 Likes Received
    He should try and get an endorsement with that light switch thingy The Clapper. Clap on, clap off. No one can match his clapping ability.

Furboy likes this.
  8. Batman1980

Batman1980 Well-Known Member

6,163 Messages
    9,103 Likes Received
    He also needs to start a clinic on butt slapping!

9. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,962 Messages
    31,999 Likes Received
    :lmao:ya,you can tell that he'd had that right hand cocked& ready rock:lmao:

10. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

3,451 Messages
    760 Likes Received
  11. vampyro

vampyro Active Member

132 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    Garrett and Linehan run things like a high school program. There is no game plan, they just call their plays, and they are not even the plays that were practiced in training camp.....perfect example, all training camp practiced screens to zek and tavon, and who gets the screens in the game? TEs that cant even run if their life depended on it.

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.
  12. ThemDangMartians

ThemDangMartians Well-Known Member

2,240 Messages
    4,295 Likes Received
    ...I'm hoping Randy is in the clear....just can't see him F%$%^&%$ this early after getting let back in....could be wrong, but for now I take it as BS.
    ...Ny has a few new toys yes but, NY will have to come in here to a highly pee'd off Dallas team and prove their trash talking on the field....like Dak….I welcome the Challenge.:cool:

Furboy likes this.
  13. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

11,126 Messages
    6,727 Likes Received
    Dallas is in no position to talk smack back to them. The Cowboys just st has to grin and take it.

14. Bob-Lillys-War

Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

12,930 Messages
    13,056 Likes Received
    No Respect For Dallas whatsoever = The Garrett Era .

15. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,522 Messages
    6,416 Likes Received
    NY Trash Talks Dallas. big deal we do it everyday in here and they deserve it.

Bob-Lillys-War likes this.
  16. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam Well-Known Member

4,902 Messages
    6,889 Likes Received
    Come on cocky and get knocked TF out

17. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

11,383 Messages
    18,265 Likes Received
    Bulletin board material never has any affect on the actual game.