nyc's song of the day

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;4008232 said:
Hearing that riff played with heavy distortion makes me want to learn it. Sounds pretty cool. :laugh2:

I tell you a song that sounds cool to play with distortion is the old disco era Knock on Wood. Real easy riff that sounds pretty cool.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Great choice. Written shortly after Mustaine was told that Cliff Burton, Metallica bassist and good friend, had been killed in a tour bus accident.

nyc;4035713 said:
[youtube]mW0Ao9r2zkY[/youtube]

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Bootsy Collins. I can't post it here. But it's called, "I'd rather be with you".

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
good one NYC. I hope we get off this page soon though. Everytime I see a new post and click on here I can't help but play the Ten Masked Men at the top. LOL

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4054992 said:
good one NYC. I hope we get off this page soon though. Everytime I see a new post and click on here I can't help but play the Ten Masked Men at the top. LOL

:laugh2: I play it just to hear that rift played with heavy distortion. I will be sure to post it on the next page too! ;)

jimmy40

Reaction score
[youtube]c9PwWkV4HQ4[/youtube]

[youtube]VpoudLoc8sY[/youtube]

[youtube]4lN7ox5XPZY[/youtube]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
EAT IT.

[youtube]a3JSbOt7CLo[/youtube]

Love Anthrax, but they would have EASILY been kicked out of the Big Four if Dime Bag (Pantera) wasn't dead.

Another *** whipping just for the hell of it.

[youtube]_XI1DD_vJuY[/youtube]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Couldn't decide which one I wanted to be the song of the day more, so I give you both!

[youtube]C4nCy5CITc8[/youtube]

[youtube]n6YXQBshu8Q[/youtube]