RELEASED Nzeocha Cut

Pants

Reaction score
No more Nacho? On my way to Taco Bell to celebrate the continued churn

Bluefin

Reaction score
Aren't we a LB short though? Vet pickup?

I'm good with keeping 6 linebackers on the roster, as most defensive snaps will only feature 2 LBs on the field.

It does get tricky with Dallas as Justin Durant and Jaylon Smith wont play specials while Kyle Wilber remains purely for that purpose. Anthony Hitchens is expected to be out at least a few more weeks and Damien Wilson's eligibility is murky following an off-season arrest with possible NFL discipline pending.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm good with keeping 6 linebackers on the roster, as most defensive snaps will only feature 2 LBs on the field.

It does get tricky with Dallas as Justin Durant and Jaylon Smith wont play specials while Kyle Wilber remains purely for that purpose. Anthony Hitchens is expected to be out at least a few more weeks and Damien Wilson's eligibility is murky following an off-season arrest with possible NFL discipline pending.
Wilson is looking at at least 6 games and that is legit no need for the B&O railroad

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Let's not speak ill of him. He'll be back tomorrow on the ps

Reverse psychology. Too many front office trolls scouring Cowboys websites to gauge fan interest, to help them decide on whether they should nab one of our favorites.

Shhh, if you want him on the squad. There was a reason the Cowboys initially carried him on the 53. That's exactly where they want him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Reverse psychology. Too many front office trolls scouring Cowboys websites to gauge fan interest, to help them decide on whether they should nab one of our favorites.

Shhh, if you want him on the squad. There was a reason the Cowboys initially carried him on the 53. That's exactly where they want him.

What an inflated sense of importance