O man skins and their imagination

illone

Reaction score
1fisher said:
anytime they see something regarding the skins they get bent out of shape... this is a COWBOY mb... do they expect us to pour out praises on them?:banghead:

Nowhere in my post did I get bent out of shape:).

1fisher

Reaction score
illone said:
Nowhere in my post did I get bent out of shape:).

wasn't necessarily talking about you, but if the shoe fits. Hos said "too many" and my response was "they" referring to "too many"...... must be or you wouldn't have responded??????:)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
damn wheres the whambuliance i called it an hour ago to pick these skins fans up! damn whinners

later on in the day im going to receive a PM from Reality saying

"i have been notified by my secretary that the Commanders fans have yet again sent in a video showing various posts that have effected them in winning this thread, you will be notified upon further investigations.

yours sincery reality"

illone

Reaction score
1fisher said:
wasn't necessarily talking about you, but if the shoe fits. Hos said "too many" and my response was "they" referring to "too many"...... must be or you wouldn't have responded??????:)

Hos quoted me.

:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
illone said:
Oh brother, here we go again. I post one thing you don't agree with and all of a sudden I need my hand held and am clinging to off base conclusions like a life preserver.

Spare me the bullcrap.

The least you could do is ATTEMPT to banter with me intelligently rather than try to correct a silly mistake like calling this an article rather than a Q&A.
Oh my gosh, save the drama for my mama.

Here's a recap of the whole discussion...

Thread title takes jab at Skins.

Skins fan replies, seeing a sleight of Portis in thread author's intent.

Portis had not been mentioned personally. It is pointed out the thread author meant that the Super Bowl prediction was what was meant by imagination. Thread author verifies on multiple occasions that this is what he was laughing at.

Later another Skins fan chimes in that he sees nothing wrong with Skins fans having these expectations since Cowboys fans have them too. This is said despite no Cowboys fan making this assertion in the thread in question. In other words, finger pointing to justify the comment.

This Skins fan is replied to that if a Cowboys fan were to make this assertion in a Q & A it would be laughed at on ES the same as the original Skins fan is being laughed at here.

For the next several pages of diatribe Cowboys fans try to explain to Skins fans that this being a Cowboys message board there will be anti-Commanders topics from time to time.

Much drama ensues.

2 hours later you jump in, apparently knowing all that has happened (yeah right), and bring it all to summation and ask "who cares about some lame article anyway?"

I merely pointed out that apparently Skins fans did care since 4 of the first 5 responses were by them. I take a mini swipe at them with the "insecurity" remark.

You misinterpret.

I get saracstic.

You get offended.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy with some of you guys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
illone said:
Hos quoted me.

:)
I bolded one line and replied to it with a perfectly truthful answer that apparently didn't sit well with you.

1fisher

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Oh my gosh, save the drama for my mama.

Here's a recap of the whole discussion...

Thread title takes jab at Skins.

Skins fan replies, seeing a sleight of Portis in thread author's intent.

Portis had not been mentioned personally. It is pointed out the thread author meant that the Super Bowl prediction was what was meant by imagination. Thread author verifies on multiple occasions that this is what he was laughing at.

Later another Skins fan chimes in that he sees nothing wrong with Skins fans having these expectations since Cowboys fans have them too. This is said despite no Cowboys fan making this assertion in the thread in question. In other words, finger pointing to justify the comment.

This Skins fan is replied to that if a Cowboys fan were to make this assertion in a Q & A it would be laughed at on ES the same as the original Skins fan is being laughed at here.

For the next several pages of diatribe Cowboys fans try to explain to Skins fans that this being a Cowboys message board there will be anti-Commanders topics from time to time.

Much drama ensues.

2 hours later you jump in, apparently knowing all that has happened (yeah right), and bring it all to summation and ask "who cares about some lame article anyway?"

I merely pointed out that apparently Skins fans did care since 4 of the first 5 responses were by them. I take a mini swipe at them with the "insecurity" remark.

You misinterpret.

I get saracstic.

You get offended.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy with some of you guys.

:lmao2: :lmao2: nice summary and pretty accurate

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I, for one am not offended. I was just wondering how its far fetched for us to think we can make it to the SB but ok for Cowboys fans to think they can make it to the SB. I basically got 2 responses: This is a Cowboys forum(ok? And I didnt already know that?) and we hate the Commanders here and they aren't going to get any respect from us. I'm still waiting for a response that makes some sense.

I think Skins fans are too overly sensitive. Frankly, I don't think they will make the Superbowl. The reason is because we will be in it!!

So its farfetch that the Skins make it to the Superbowl.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And, just like that!~ Wah-la...presto...

The RedStink roaches disappear back to the ES garbage hole they crawled out from! :lmao:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
5Stars said:
And, just like that!~ Wah-la...presto...

The RedStink roaches disappear back to the ES garbage hole they crawled out from! :lmao:

or the whaaaaaambuliance finally picked them up